What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

Lol, i was quite heavily on the piss last night, anyway, came downstairs at about 5pm today and my mate said "you seen the scores mate? you lost 5-1 to sheffield united" i didn't believe this, and after a few minutes of telling him to **** off he said we'd won 3-0 which i was obviously happy as **** about, turns out we'd lost 2-0 and he was having my eyes out. the ****. I hope Boro loose 7-0 tomorrow (today).

Was a good game yesterday at Stoke. Finally Tuncay actually scored and it was a great goal aswell. Figueroa's goal was absolutely ridiculous though, full credit to him for getting that in. Sorensen's also on a great run of saving penalties!

It was BEYOND awesome! It was immense because he actually meant it, unlike most goals that happen like that :lol:

Told ya.

Although not so humilating still a defeat.
Next week its on the BBC against our local rivals. Bigger audience, bigger fail.

I had a feeling Man U would lose today so I put them on my optimistic bet, but I also had them with Reading and Watford. (and Spurs but Spurs won).

Newcastle V Boro tomorrow (if this snow lays off anyway!) on BBC!
Come on BORO!

Watching You're On Sky Sports everyones fuming about the sacking of Hughes like.

^Once again I find myself supporting Boro this week :lol:

When the Championship highlights come up on the BBC site this week, do watch Palace's for Victor Moses' goal... Bloody excellent goal...

BUT we let a bloody Maltese player score! Malta! Not only my other country but a **** one at football... And we missed a pen... And it was freezing...

I missed being at the games proper... :lol:

How dreadful, but 4-1 didn't matter, staring into th Abyss is scary.

Sack the board! Sack the board!

3rd round of the FA Cup was today...

And for a change Palace won their typical crap game...

Hopefully we won't get bloody Preston now...

17561_407206080380_560120380_10534452_4686033_n.jpg

May their heads be struck!

I'm getting more upset about this situation, going from a joke to almost fantasy like. I can't believe what is happening. Portsmouth may be gone in just under a year :(

As Dave said, great result for Leeds. I'm just glad that Man United are starting to realise there not invincible and can't play weaker teams for the FA cup. Also, this game brings the only real big shock of the cup this round which is always nice but slightly better being Man U

^It wasn't exactly a weak team was it? Since all of those who started have appeared in the Premiership this season...

Brilliant win for Leeds and indeed the lower league sides... Just a shame Reading didn't win last night...

^2 of who came on the pitch as subs...

Players of Man Utd's calibre should still have no excuse for playing as poor as they did today though, Wes Brown was terrible against Beckford...

I'm still happy about it...

Oh FFS...

Away to Tranmere or Wolves... What a crap draw again... So close to getting Brighton or Spurs...

Just once I'd like Palace to get an exciting draw...