What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

robbeal said:
I'd be better off being a Northwich Vics fan this year than an Everton fan. If we get any more injuries, they'll be ringing me up to play...

Or not... We can beat Charlton, but we got tonked by Lincoln.

Mind you, its still about as successful as Everton's season. I guess we're due a relegation battle. We've traditionally had one every other season, and we've escaped it for three years now.

Yay Shay! Gotta give props to Given for making the big save yet again.
Watching Chelski lose <3!

Gotta love Boro scoring 5 away from home for the first time EVER perhaps? haha seriously I think the last time we did that I was either too young too remember or not even alive :D

AND palace lost 3-0 at home to Donny Rovers hahaha **** off Sam.

^We still beat you ;)

Apparently it was Scunny all over again, and it was kinda written that it would happen since Donny hadn't won away :D

Sooner we get new owners the better and we're still only 3 points from play-offs, just need that one extra bit of quality...

Although I was very urgh watching Boro thrash QPR as we could've have Yeates last year but decided it was too injury prone... Typical Palace... :roll:

Yeah as Benin said. we still beat Boro, and West Brom..... so eat my tits Peter.

Palace are such a ****ing irritating team to support though. I mean Doncaster. FFS.

Pissed off about the Spurs game. We were on top the whole game, were 2-0 and then threw it away in the last 10 mins to make it 2-2. And after we got a last gasp penalty, Defoe bloody missed it ! :g

Ahh Palace...

Excellent win tonight, 4-2 with Victor Moses showing what he can actually do when played in the right place...

Great for bouncing back, even with the money issues, hopefully they can sort that out before we have to start selling the youth...

Also, hey Pierre :D

Lol yeah our joy lasted long didn't it, what a ridiculous way to carry on from that win.

Listening to the radio phone in now everyone is absolutely furious! Can't blame them either to be honest, in the last 14 months we've won five home games...

Pfahahaha.

****ing excellent, you got beaten by a theme park near Preston.

Another cracking result for us too ;)

Blackpool are awesome this year!

They're totally going to win the playoffs and be in the PL next year.

Must be some sarcasm in there somewhere....

We were off the bottom for a day! Its a start

Dave said:
Must be some sarcasm in there somewhere...

Not at all!

They're 6th in the table, and only 2 points behind 3rd place. We're almost halfway through the season now, too. For a team expected to be in the relegation battle, that's not too bad!

If they can keep up their form, who knows what might happen? Hell, look at Burnley last season. If they can do it, any team can!

If they even make the play offs I'll buy you 3 pints Lain.

If they don't you buy me one.

Deal?