What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Dave

CF Legend
Edwin Van der Sar (Manchester United), Glen Johnson (Portsmouth), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Ryan Giggs (Manchester United), Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Nicolas Anelka (Chelsea), Fernando Torres (Liverpool)

Yay Johnson is in the team of the year for the Prem. Oh whats that, no Spurs player in it ;)

Dave

CF Legend
For god sake please win tonight! Otherwise it'll be "Shearer's Golden Game!" and they won't stop talking about it.

If Gekas is put on I bet he'll score.

Dave

CF Legend
Mullins is crap, Basinas is better! Whom we don't play, because Hart is a tatical nonce! 4-5-1!? With Crouch up front!? WHY?!!!

Dave

CF Legend
Gahhhh!!!

0-0!!! We could've scored, its so ****ing worrying when nearly all our goal chances were done by our defenders!?

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah the defender hacked down Crouch in the box, and a huge guy like Crouch dosen't go down easily.

Lewis

Hyper Poster
We're all going on a League One tour.
A League One tour.
A League One tour.

I'm also glad that Norwich went down, their ****ing chairman was part of the panel that got us points deducted, ****er.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Boro were abysmal.

On the plus side;

- Sunderland lost
- Blackburn lost
- Newcastle lost
- West Brom lost
- Hull losing :D

Game on Monday V Newcastle is ****ing MASSIVE.

Lain

Giga Poster
I can see 'Boro beating Newcastle, and going above Hull on goal difference. I still stick by the predictions I made on the other page.

Whoever wins that game on Monday will stay up I think, but if it's a draw they'll both go down.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Ugh, I really would've liked Hull to win. We need to keep Villa down a bit, every time we win, they do. Every time they fail, we do as well! So close to 5th, but just can't get hold of it.

Dave

CF Legend
Were staying up, were staying up! I feel confident about saying it now :D

Blackburn away (which we ALWAYS lose) and Wigan at home. Now to sack Paul Hart and kick out Campbell and Kanu and bring in some better players.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Chelski are out of the Champions League! What a way to depart the competition. Now I can actually look forward to the Final.

Lain

Giga Poster
Oof, what a way to go. You have to feel sorry for them - Barcelona were shocking tonight.

Drogba, however, is a tit.