What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Scott88

Hyper Poster
With a win at Wigan tonight, Man United can pretty much win the League, as long as we dont go and lose to Arsenal and Hull lol.

Not happy that Stoke are staying up, I simply dont like the team or the place.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Pierre said:
Double post... I've uploaded a recording of the TV (lol) of Bikeys madness... watch it before its get taken down, I'm not leaving it up there for long before they clamp down on my arse for copyright stuff...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26erzukuZH8[/youtube]

Why the **** do they take all these clips down. It seems when its a big sporting event which grabs headlines they are afraid to host them, but what about the huge amount of crazy **** they let people upload.

Luckily I got to see Bikey going nuts on the news yesterday, funny when he was struggling the get his top off. Classic.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Not happy that Stoke are staying up, I simply dont like the team or the place.

Why does everyone outside of Stoke hate us? Ah well, it makes it funnier now we have stayed up when everyone said we would be down.

At least I'm not a glory hunter...

nealbie

CF Legend
I think you'll find that I maintained from the very beginning of the season that Stoke would stay up.

And have in fact won about £50 because of it :p

A

Anonymous

Not sure how relivent this is but Norwich anounce the Bryan Gunn is the manager for next season.

Dave

CF Legend
^ I creamed over it

Well were staying up no matter what now, im really happy for that. Only thing to do now is watch Paul Hart loose all the remaining games and further fuel the hate for him!

Lewis

Hyper Poster
^ Lose not loose, David ;)

Good news! Southampton's ground is good enough to host a world cup game...

in Rugby Union :roll:

Pierre

Strata Poster
Good news! Man Utd are losing to Wigan!

If it stays like this I'll enjoy the rest of the Premier League season by watching the top half battle as a neutral! :)

Pierre

Strata Poster
I'm just gunna stop posting in this topic, because the reality is always the opposite of what I wish for in this topic.

Lain

Giga Poster
Pierre said:
I'm just gunna stop posting in this topic, because the reality is always the opposite of what I wish for in this topic.

Just wish for Arsenal and Hull to smash Man U and for Liverpool to win the league on goal difference then. :p

Dave

CF Legend
I hated how the commentators went from bashing Man Utd to licking their arses when they went 2-1 up.

Pierre

Strata Poster
I wanted Leeds to win the play-offs so Middlesbrough still had a local rival match to look forward to next season!

Dave

CF Legend
Arse **** **** ****. James is injured and Begovic is now in goal, oh my word. This could be a downfall.

Pierre

Strata Poster
S****horpe. (so it is... lol)

Come on the Villa!!

I'm more looking forward to Newcastle not surviving "Survival Sunday" than how we do, we're dead and gone! I just want us to drag newcastle down with us please <3.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Yay Villa! Not even arsed about our relegation, I've had a week to cope with the fact so I'm just really happy they got relegated too!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Funny to see everyone was delighted Newcastle went down. I saw them interviewing Sunderland fans this morning and the first thing they came out with was about Newcastle being relegated even though their own team survived thed rop on the last day. It was the same with the Boro fans even though they were relegated too.

I'm glad to see Shearer go down as I could never stand him and I hope the end up in League One.

Also great to see Rangers winning the Scottish Premier. As long as Celtic don't win it I am happy and my team Hearts made it to the Europa League. :--D

davidm

Strata Poster
Burnley - well done them!

As a Wolves fan, much happier seeing Burnley and Hull in the Prem rather than Newcastle and Boro (I like to think that makes 2 teams that can feasibly finish below us!)

But still, congrats to the North!