What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Mid-table mediocrity for the win...

Nice to see the Clowns get relegated, but I fear that if Palace don't get a new owner over the off-season, we will be heading down the same way as them as Southampton...

Still, Nathanial Clyne has been awesome...

I'm not a huge footie fan, but was please to see Steve Fletcher (a family member of mine) score his 100th and winning goal in todays match for Bournemouth today, saving us from relegation. :--D

Just seen Man Utd's penalty....... and what I now want to know is..... How rich is that referee now? :wink:

Yippee League One next season :(

Foobing awful performance today from the Dons. Oh well, I'm super pissed off with the timing of the Wembley final as well, because IF we get there, I will be on holiday :(

Que sera sera.

^ Damn. I might be going for cheapo 3rd tier seats so I get to use the escalators and see all of Wembley as last time we went, we weren't allowed to.

:(

ciallkennett said:
^ Damn. I might be going for cheapo 3rd tier seats so I get to use the escalators and see all of Wembley as last time we went, we weren't allowed to.

:(

It's not that exciting, trust me.

I hate Man U, that penalty changed the game and from what I have read and heard it should not have been given.

On a day that Spurs should have won and the teams above them lost this game was vital for Europe.

^yup,

Nice, heard in the news that they were down by 0:2 thought "that's bad", then read about the win today. Reminds me of a game in 2002?, when they were down by 0:3 and won 5:3, yes also against Spurs..

Well Southampton were relegated on Saturday, well it was gonna happen anyway.

To top it off we start next season with -10 points :roll:

League 1 ftw... I think.

Went to Leyton Orient - Millwall Saturday away and I have never spent a better £11 at a football match entertainment-wise. Orient lost 2-1 after a late Millwall goal and a penalty miss but the atmosphere was brilliant.

The highlight was at full time when there was a massive pitch invasion from all the Millwall fans which was funny to watch especially when the police started arresting them :lol:

And also my team spurs threw away a 2-0 lead at Man U buts lets not talk about that for now....

Lewis said:
Well Southampton were relegated on Saturday, well it was gonna happen anyway.

To top it off we start next season with -10 points :roll:

League 1 ftw... I think.

Could end up League 2 ftw by this time next year, especially with a minus 10 point start. :shock:

If you ask people that saw the game spurs did not recover after the penalty, they should have put it out their minds but did not. It did change the game.