What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Pierre

Strata Poster
:D

Ideal results for us yesterday. We must beat Fulham next week too though as our next two games after that are away to Arsenal and home to Man Utd. We normally do well against the big four but we can't take that for granted in the current situation.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Bounced back well from Chavski game, but our shooting was a bit wayward in the seccond half, until Agger scored we had about 2 attempts on goal.

How many times will that kid save United?

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Luton Town have been relegated, so I'm happy.

Plus we won :) Also come on Millwall for tonight, draw with or beat Peterborough for me :)

Dave

CF Legend
A draw would be good enough for us. But I bet we'll loose since our manager is a toss bucket and plays to only get draws, not wins, when were in a relegation battle.

Pierre

Strata Poster
We're three points off surviving relegation and our next two games are away to Arsenal and home to Man Utd.

Cracking times.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
What the **** does Fergie think he's doing!
The Everton comment was years ago, and the gesture Raffa made was not THAT offensive, if it was even to signal game over at all, he could have been telling the players to calm it down and protect the 2-0 lead we had and to not waste energy before half time. If he had walked over to Big Sam and done it in his face, yes, but he turned because that was where the players were. Maybe he did say game over, but thats not really that bad is it, nor is it the first time a manager has told his players that the game is won. If it was after the game it would have been slightly less irritating to me, but he waited almost a week to say it. He accused Benitez of looking for a fight, now he is doing it himself much more aggresively than what Raffa said when Fergie claimed Raffa was out for a fight.
But it's quite funny because even though we are effectively 4 points down on them, we are still getting to him more than anyone else has, and that makes me feel good.