What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

A

Anonymous

WBA 0 4 Manchester United and with 25 mins to go. It may get to be a pasting for 10 man west brom.

A

Anonymous

Stoke City 1 Manchester City 0

What a result as Stoke were down to ten men from 37 mins. and are now out of the religation zone for now.

Mike

Giga Poster
I'm sure we can all read the BBC Live Text page, so we don't really need you relaying every single score to us... :roll:

Brookes

Giga Poster
Stoke. Wow. What a game, can't believe Delap got sent off, ref had a shocker but what a win! It was so loud after Delap got sent off from boos and whistling it was deafening. What a win though.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Can't believe Man City though, bring back Ericsson. They did much better under him and with no money to spend. I wonder when all this money is going to start paying off for them.

A

Anonymous

Emmett said:
Can't believe Man City though, bring back Ericsson. They did much better under him and with no money to spend. I wonder when all this money is going to start paying off for them.

Not likely if players come for a season for a **** load then leave to one of the bigger clubs for nowt. But then agin maybe if the players would actuly play for there place then maybe they will start to win.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
kitsune, are you really 21? You write like a 12-year-old.

A

Anonymous

Sorry I am not at home so I can't use my spell checker on FireFox. Plus I tend to type fast so I do make errors.

A

Anonymous

Its ok I think I need to get into the habit of using the checker more when I am at home to.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not sure it can check grammar as well. :lol:
kitsune said:
But then agin maybe if the players would actuly play for there place then maybe they will start to win.
*their not there
kitsune said:
Its ok I think I need to get into the habit of using the checker more when I am at home to.
*It's not its & too not to
Spell checkers generally don't catch those. :wink:

icon_censored.gif
ing Spurs! Villans should have scored & the Gunners can't score to save their lives! Wigan were so frickin lucky & could have actually won were it not for Brad.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
As a Palace fan I've seen some **** games in my life, but today was the worse in many a year... Worse than PT, worse than ID...

Seriously, 88 ****ing minutes against 10 men! ****ing ridiculous...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Dons conceded 3 easy goals today. I'm not happy...

But scoring 5, including a hat-trick and a 35 yard screamer...well, that made my day :D

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
TORRES!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! :--D

What a way to break a home scoring drought!

nealbie

CF Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
TORRES!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! :--D

What a way to break a home scoring drought!

Quite right too, and then a second to boot!!!

GET IN!!!

**** off Chelsea FC, you ain't got no history etc etc :roll:

In all fairness we did deserve to win that, but under no circumstances was that a red card, that was diabolical refereeing! But fortunately it didn't swing the game, it carried on the way it had been before the incident. I'm sure the FA will have to recind that!

A

Anonymous

But the FA have a bit of a thing for being pro south and anti north in stuff.

nealbie

CF Legend
kitsune said:
But the FA have a bit of a thing for being pro south and anti north in stuff.

What's that got to do with anything? And that's quite possibly very untrue, look no further than some of the stuff that Manchester United get away with, and my beloved Liverpool for that matter :roll:

Unless they are as blind as Mike Riley then the card will be recinded.