What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
I'm really depressed because the Dons game was postponed at half time and Posh won :( So the top of the table looks like:
1 Leicester 35 36 75
2 Peterborough 35 17 63
3 MK Dons 32 28 62
4 Oldham 35 11 58
5 Millwall 33 8 58
6 Leeds United 34 13 55

Well I know we have 3 games in hand, but it makes me depressed seeing us in 3rd :(

Brookes

Giga Poster
Stoke v Bolton tonight aswell as a few more Premier League games. We really need to win tonight or else we'll be in real trouble, but we should be confident after the draw to Villa on Sunday.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
spicy said:
Martyn H said:
Well I know we have 3 games in hand, but it makes me depressed seeing us in 3rd :(

You get depressed seeing your team in 3rd?!

God.
lol, yes :lol:

It has been quite a while since we were last in 3rd, so it's depressing seeing us drop out of the auto promotion zone.

spicy

Giga Poster
^ and your complaining? I support Millwall give me 3rd place anyday. Im over the moon to be in 5th place and in a play off position!

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
^ Well, I wasn't expecting to be here at the start of the season, but you know as the season goes on, expectations sometimes increase, but to be honest I'm amazed we're in 3rd, I would have been happy for a top half finish at the start of the season. AlsoYou coming to Stadium:MK next month?

ryan462

Hyper Poster
As im writing this in the 58th minute.... Spurs 3 - Middlesborough 0
Scorers: *Keane, Pav, Lennon
Come on you spurs

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
ryan462 said:
Im assuming Pierre is a middlesbrough fan ? lol

*facepalm*

Please tell me you were being sarcastic.... Please...

In Championship news, Palace are being ****, but at least we're not Charlton :lol:

Pierre

Strata Poster
sick as ****, i wrnt for a few pints and to watch the mactch and ended up gettin smashed cos the scoreline was so depressing!!!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
The ref at the West Ham and Wigan game was awfull.

Am i going crazy becasue I could have sworn N'gog scored the other day. Glad to see Yossi scored again, he is a quality player, most of the time anyway.

Dave

CF Legend
Im dissapointed we lost to Chelsea, but Nugent should've scored when he had the chance.....grrrrr.

Wooo, Paul Hart is manager for the rest of the year.

Brookes

Giga Poster
What a win for Stoke, probably the best performance they have given all season. Whelan was brilliant again with a great header through to Beattie for the first goal, and had the shot that set up Fuller for the second. Can't believe Hull won though, they were so lucky scoring in the last minute after Fulham dominated all game.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Swinedon Town 1 - 1 MK Dons
I hate having a bogey side, at least we got a point, which is our first point won from them for a long time.

I really hope we win on Tuesday as I think Pish are playing Scunny, hopefully we get the 3 points and Pish get none. *crosses fingers*

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
We played well, but Swindon played much better. They hit the woodwork so many times I've lost count :lol:

Glad we got a point. We didn't deserve it, but we'll take what we get and run.