What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

A

Anonymous

The result of the man u liverpool game is irelivant but its how the rst of the games for each team go from here on in.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Man Utd were awful, deserved to get hammered.

But, I am sure us Man Utd fans will still be celebrating by the end of May.

Look at the past, you'll see whenever Man Utd suffer a bad result, they always come back twice as strong and batter any team put in front of them.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Wow a decent ref! Proves it doesn't it, a decent ref, and Utd get stuffed. A red card and a pen? At Old Trafford? Against Utd? That must be fixed! We battered them for most of the game, you know it if Dossena scores. Same as the Anfield match, they started best but after their goal we took over. Both pens where correct, even if Pepe Reina did move his hands away, it was still a foul, and being a goal keeper, I dont think he HAD to come for it, but I would have done the same in his place.

How can a team which beats Utd and Real 4-1 and 4-0 lose to a team that had not scored sonce January and not won since November and fail to score at all against Stoke? We need Nando fit all next year, all we did was cancell out Utds game in hand, they need to lose 3 games, and that won't happen, they will come back stronger now. Next year, if Stevie and Nando are fit all year, we have a chance.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
If they were better, then why was his face more red than their shirts? Fergie really is pathetic, why can't he take defeat to Liverpool.

Thats rhetorical, we all know why!

nealbie

CF Legend
ryan462 said:
The only time spurs get a good away win is when it benefits arseanl.... just typical :(

That post right there sums up everything that is wrong with the whole Arsenal and Tottenham relationship!

The supporters hate the other team more than they love their own team! It's so messed up! :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Today was a tough one for me, but it was going to be no matter what the outcome of the Spurs-Villa game. I glad that Tottenham won, but I can't recall when's the last time I saw Brad making those kind of mistakes in a game. The fact that Chelski won without City even trying also put a bit of a damper on yesterday's high, but it will be a game to remember when ManU supporter's carry on at the end of the season (assuming they won't collapse & win the title).

jokerman

Giga Poster
Has Brad Friedel never heard of catching. Admittedly there was not much he could do about the first one, but I didn't see a single catch from him, just lots of thumping the ball away.

nealbie

CF Legend
See, what did I say, United after a loss will always do badly (plus when the referee isn't cheating for them that always helps :wink: ), because they are a confidence team. Something which they have now lost.

Now we just need Liverpool to beat Villa and it's GAME ON!

Brookes

Giga Poster
Wow losing to Liverpool could really be the downfall of United's season, losing 2-0 to Fulham and having two players sent off is bad for them, and if Liverpool win tomorrow it'll make for a very exciting end to the season.

Atmosphere at Stoke was brilliant today even if the game wasn't, we managed to grind out a win though which takes us out of the relelgation zone. With the look of our run in on 32 points, we should be able to get enough points to stay up. Come on Stoke!!

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Brookes said:
Atmosphere at Stoke was brilliant today even if the game wasn't, we managed to grind out a win though which takes us out of the relelgation zone. With the look of our run in on 32 points, we should be able to get enough points to stay up. Come on Stoke!!

Couldnt of said it better. for easter elliot needs a new hat :lol: