What's new

Dollywood |"Wild Eagle"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Wild Eagle" - B&M Wingrider for Dollywood 2012

^ thats ok I know what you mean. Im just always wanting to know if anything is going on so I just ask lots of questions and chat lots. From now on, if there isnt anything now or ongoing converstation, i will just assume nothing is really going on. Cheerio :)

It's ok. You're Australian.. your accent naturally makes you awesome. :D

Feel free to discuss the ride tho.. as I do find it.. depending on what we can see from the layout.. to be by far the best wing rider out there.

^ Haha thank you!
I will make sure im talking about things that are relevant in the future :)
I think the best thing about this ride is that the layout will be more in and out of the trees than anyones expecting. Or at least what im expecting.

dont know if anyone knew... but on 12th of september the update page was updated..

if youve seen these already then sorry :shock:

02-Photo-225x300.jpg

06-Photo-225x300.jpg

05-Photo-225x300.jpg

this last one would be on the lift hill, looking down towards the station :)

04-Photo-300x225.jpg

It's going to look great climbing up that hillside!

I can't wait to see this completed. :D

A question about the ride, does anyone know if there will be the lights down the first drop and around part of the loop like it shows in the promotional photos?
That would be really really awesome to see that. Is it even possible to have lights on the track like that?

I love that cute little support! It would make a nice table stand for my dorm.

Cute? I didn't know being in the UP makes you soft. :p

I think that it is kinda like a support for a support. Now sure though. That would be my guess.

CoasterCrazy said:
Won't that almost chop your feet off?

Yeah, I'm sure that's how it's designed and built. They must forget little things like that all the time.

Uncle Arly said:
CoasterCrazy said:
Won't that almost chop your feet off?

Yeah, I'm sure that's how it's designed and built. They must forget little things like that all the time.

Yeah, this is B&M, it's Intamin who spite lower limbs ;)

According to Dollywoods Facebook page, they are releasing the first installment of Under the Wing at 4pm EST today on Dollywood2012.com.

In their post, they also made mention of following something via their facebook and twitter page, as he has a "secret to reveal" that hasn't been said yet.

The last part of the post was a confirmation that over the next few months, the POVs and accompanying videos will be released.

Switching between the hideouts'...

^ Let me guess that it would be an In-Line twist on that straight section before the brake runs?

^ I hope so. Thats kind of a signature element for the wing riders it seems. Who knows, but hopefully it will be something interesting.

I think it would need it IMO. These coasters look good when they play off of the foot/head choppers, so without them, the gimmick wouldn't have that much appeal.

^ It is a signature move for these type of rides, but the fact that you will be flying through trees and seemingly coming close to the ground will give you the same effect as going through a keyhole would. When I get home I'll copy over what the status on facebook has.

Well, being close to the ground on one of these isn't really going to differ much from being close to the ground on an Invert.

Status
Not open for further replies.