Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: "Wild Eagle" - B&M Wingrider for Dollywood 2012

I came.

Josh73

Giga Poster

My jaw just dropped. I've never seen that pic before.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster

^^It's very good but half of the parks guests won't even know what wild eagle is...let alone the fact that dollywood's getting a new ride..

D1993

Hyper Poster

If theyre gonna be done by march, they better start working. Although they are doing pretty well as of now anyways right?

Martyn B

CF Legend

^^ You dont need to resurrect every topic thats gone dead for a couple of days, especially not with pointless comments!

Not trying to be a mod here, but this is has been happening for ages now, yet nowt's been said, and the board has been full of so much crap lately...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

^Agreed. The senseless bickering has increased drastically. Either somebody is posting something stupid or another person is calling somebody a twat(or anything else derogatory for that matter).

Snoo

The Legend

tomahawKSU said:
It will be in Tennessee and be blue with 5 inversions and not be fatty friendly.

Snoo still cries nightly over Jim Tressel being gone and longs for his return, while I pray my schools football team will be good again...

That is stating the obvious.

Neither is true, has never, and will never happen.. however. ;)

D1993

Hyper Poster

Martyn B said:
^^ You dont need to resurrect every topic thats gone dead for a couple of days, especially not with pointless comments!

Not trying to be a mod here, but this is has been happening for ages now, yet nowt's been said, and the board has been full of so much crap lately...

thats because nothings been talked about in terms of construction and I was asking a genuine question about how their gonna get it done by March. geez

Intricks

Strata Poster

Because most of the supports are actually up atm. My last post had a backsrage tour of their construction zone (credit goes to the guy who actually got the tour amd his pictires are all his). They have basically blocked off all viewing of the construction and are doing the back end first it seems.

Switching between the hideouts'...

D1993

Hyper Poster
Re:

Intricks said:
Because most of the supports are actually up atm. My last post had a backsrage tour of their construction zone (credit goes to the guy who actually got the tour amd his pictires are all his). They have basically blocked off all viewing of the construction and are doing the back end first it seems.

cool ..... thanks Intricks.\
I just went and looked at it and theyve really done quite a bit! Im really looking forward to the final product.
Does anyone know when the park will release povs?

Intricks

Strata Poster

All we know is soon. That was what Owens said.

Martyn B

CF Legend

D1993 said:
Martyn B said:

thats because nothings been talked about in terms of construction and I was asking a genuine question about how their gonna get it done by March. geez

If nothing is being talked about, that means there's nothing to talk about with regards to the rides contruction. By all means discuss rides in other topics, but these topics are *mainly* for the rides contruction. There cannot be updates on a daily basis, so there will be days, even weeks with nothing to discuss. That doesn't mean you need to post random stuff just to get the topic back to the top of the page.

michaellll

Mega Poster

And D1993, you don't have to weigh in on EVERY update as well. There are plenty of members on this site that don't post much mostly because they don't have anything terribly relevant to say on the topic. Myself included. I'm on this site basically all day every day and it's quite frustrating to the construction thread spammed for no reason.

No offense or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.