What's new

Confessions on a Coaster Forum

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Antinos said:
I don't understand why people bitch about stand up coasters so much with regard to them being painful. Either stand straight up or sack up, boys.

I've never experienced any kind of problems with my man parts on any of the stand-up coaster I have been on thus far.

I found G-Force's restraints very comfortable and not at all restricting.

nadroJ said:
^Same! The American flyers were GROSS, Air gets it just about right.

I wasn't a fan of Air before I headed to the States. After Superman, aside from the pretzel loop which is strangely amazing, I'm realising Air isn't actually that bad of a ride at all, and I look forward to re-riding it in September.

I loved Sjyrush the first time around. I wasn't a huge fan of Skyrush after the ERT (I think most people know that now), but it's still a corker of a coaster.

X:\NWO is my second favourite coaster at Thorpe, after Stealth (not ridden The Swarm yet). It's fab <3

I prefer the challange of riding a kiddie cred more thrilling than riding most other creds (people on the US Live and add-on will know how every 'restricted to kids only' kiddie cred was my goal for the day - Taxi Jam was thus one of my more favoured creds thanks to Youngster Joey looking about 12).

Kings Dominion wasn't too bad of a park, just a shame that we rushed through it to nab the credits and then were too tired to stay for night time riding.

One of the first questions I ask people when I first meet them is what their favourite rollercoaster is. If they say they don't like them, they lose a chance (I give everybody two chances). If they say a crap coaster without a valid reason, they lose a chance. If they say one that I approve of, they pass the test.

Erm.... that's me done... for now.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
ciallkennett said:
Antinos said:
I don't understand why people bitch about stand up coasters so much with regard to them being painful. Either stand straight up or sack up, boys.

I've never experienced any kind of problems with my man parts on any of the stand-up coaster I have been on thus far.

I found G-Force's restraints very comfortable and not at all restricting.

nadroJ said:
^Same! The American flyers were GROSS, Air gets it just about right.

I wasn't a fan of Air before I headed to the States. After Superman, aside from the pretzel loop which is strangely amazing, I'm realising Air isn't actually that bad of a ride at all, and I look forward to re-riding it in September.

I loved Sjyrush the first time around. I wasn't a huge fan of Skyrush after the ERT (I think most people know that now), but it's still a corker of a coaster.

X:\NWO is my second favourite coaster at Thorpe, after Stealth (not ridden The Swarm yet). It's fab <3

I prefer the challange of riding a kiddie cred more thrilling than riding most other creds (people on the US Live and add-on will know how every 'restricted to kids only' kiddie cred was my goal for the day - Taxi Jam was thus one of my more favoured creds thanks to Youngster Joey looking about 12).

Kings Dominion wasn't too bad of a park, just a shame that we rushed through it to nab the credits and then were too tired to stay for night time riding.

One of the first questions I ask people when I first meet them is what their favourite rollercoaster is. If they say they don't like them, they lose a chance (I give everybody two chances). If they say a crap coaster without a valid reason, they lose a chance. If they say one that I approve of, they pass the test.

Erm.... that's me done... for now.

Not sure if complement or underhanded comment :?

Seriously though. People love Lightning racer. I really enjoy the ride but I have an issue with GCI's. They always give me a throbbing headache when I ride them. It's really a love hate relationship at it's finest

bmac

Giga Poster
Youngster Joey said:
ciallkennett said:

Seriously though. People love Lightning racer. I really enjoy the ride but I have an issue with GCI's. They always give me a throbbing headache when I ride them. It's really a love hate relationship at it's finest

I haven't experienced that on Lightning Racer, I have however gotten to know it really well from the Wildcat instead. Is it a backseat thing? or is it anywhere you sit?

By the way here's a kiddie credit none of us will ever get, Kiddie Coaster @ Rye Playland:
39nb5lm0m80fhgeo03k000.jpg

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I don't think X2 or Magnum XL-200 are that good.

I absolutely love Disney Parks. Live up to the hype and more with me!

I really don't like taking photos of the rides at parks.

Mt. Olympus is the only park I actually questioned my safety on rides.

andrus

Giga Poster
Youngster Joey said:
Both Wildcat and Roar where vile! :shock: Lightning Racer on the other hand was a really nice ride! But still not as smooth as the european GCI's I've been on..

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
1. I absolutely hate Mack Bobsleighs with a passion, such awful coasters. I'd rather ride Gouderix.

2. I did not think Colossus at SFMM was boring and it was actually quite fun.

3. Hollywood RRR is the defentiely my favourite coaster at Universal Orlando.

4. I prefer Ripsaw Falls and Bilge raft Barges to any of the other rides at IOA.

5. I think Wild Mouse is the best coaster at BPB.

6. Poseidon is my least favourite water coaster (Atlantica is way better).

7. TOT is the best ride at Florida Disney and Grizzly River Run and TOT are the best rides at California Disney

8. I enjoyed Sequoia Adventure!!!

9 Log Jammer was my second favourite ride SFMM and i wish they scraped Jet Stream, Gold Rusher, Ninja and any other ride in that area as they are all pretty bad, Log Jammer

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
1 - I have a soft spot for zierer tivolis

2 - I don't see any problem with wipeout at pleasurewood hills

3 - I love a cheezy dark ride

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
1. I kinda enjoyed the pony thing at PWH.
2. I think Legoland Windsor is a brilliant park
3. I don't like Chessington

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
bmac said:
Youngster Joey said:
ciallkennett said:

I haven't experienced that on Lightning Racer, I have however gotten to know it really well from the Wildcat instead. Is it a backseat thing? or is it anywhere you sit?

By the way here's a kiddie credit none of us will ever get, Kiddie Coaster @ Rye Playland:
39nb5lm0m80fhgeo03k000.jpg

For me it's anywhere :?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I'm more into coasters because of the engineering than because I like riding them.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
haha yeah, I love Arrow for what they've done and their standing in coaster history.
Buuuttt, they suck.

Although:
I like the Runaway Train at SF:GA

Also Grizzly is my 2nd favorite coaster at Kings Dominion.

That's sad, haha.

You should confess that you cried after Phoenix :p .

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
I just now realized Intamin AG has their own inverts (with the exception of twisted impulse ones like Wicked Twister). DUH! Volcano, The Blast Coaster! Among others. :roll:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:

That's sad, haha.

You should confess that you cried after Phoenix :p .

Erm, when did I cry? I was a little shook up, yes, but please enlighten me on when you saw tears rolling down my face.