What's new

Confessions on a Coaster Forum

Jer

Strata Poster
Error said:
-Disney is overrated and overpriced
-I love small, middle of nowhere parks over megaparks

I have to second these, because i'm the same way.

Also
- I do not like Flying Coasters

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
I love King's Dominion.
I hate Six Flags Great Adventure. If there was a way for Nitro, El Toro and KK (ok also Rolling Thunder) to be moved elsewhere I'd love for the place to be leveled.

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
JJLehto said:
I love King's Dominion.
I hate Six Flags Great Adventure. If there was a way for Nitro, El Toro and KK (ok also Rolling Thunder) to be moved elsewhere I'd love for the place to be leveled.

Rolling Thunder and Kingda Ka but not Medusa and Superman?
That's a confession right there IMO.

bmac

Giga Poster
Superman is the biggest pile of scrap in the park! All it's good for is rounding people up and keeping them there.

Mike

Giga Poster
Powder Keg is my number one steel coaster...
Although hardly a "confession" as I've said it before, along with my opinions on almost everything else.

Mike

Giga Poster
^Yep. Powder Keg is incredibly smooth, gives some of the best pops of airtime found on any coaster anywhere and is a fantastically fun coaster. :)

I've thought of a couple more as well...
I LOVE coaster counting. I feel a massive sense of achievement whenever I hit a big milestone and it reminds me how lucky I've been to have travelled to as many places as I have. :)

Also, B&M Floorless coasters suck major balls, as do all B&M stand-up coasters.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I don't understand why people bitch about stand up coasters so much with regard to them being painful. Either stand straight up or sack up, boys.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
I totally thought Verbolten was manufactured by Intamin AG (the track kinda looks like it!) up until 10 minutes ago when I researched it on RCDB and found out it was actually Zierer! :oops:

Brookes

Giga Poster
1. I didn't think Dragon Kahn or Incredible Hulk were actually that good.

2. I like Indiana Jones et le Temple du Peril.

3. I think Mine Train coasters are fantastic.

andrus

Giga Poster
bmac said:
I also enjoyed Knoebel's Haunted Mansion even though (again) it scared the living daylights out of me.
The Haunted Mansion at Knoebles is ace! I much prefere it to Course of DarKastle :)

ECG said:
I like Kings Dominion.
I don't know what the general impression was at the live since Katia and I did hang out for ourselves most of the time. But I really enjoyed that place! :) They sure got some concrete areas that weren't that nice (eg by Drop Tower and Hurler) but in other places (eg entrance and by Volcano) it's really nice! And they got one of the best rides in the world (I305) with some great support rides to back it up (FoF, Volcano and Backlot)!

Scott88 said:
I prefer Thorpe to Alton.
This. I think Alton is too spread out and some of the themed areas are awkward imo. X-sectors future theme is just ugly and stupid, especially since it's located next to the towers. Nemesis station is wraped in some plastic toy? :? And when I went they still got Ug-land which was awful, thankfully they changed it to a much more suitng Dark forest theme! Thorpe is a nice place in the middle of a lake and got some great rides like Stealth and now Swarm :)

Other than those I really like Rita and Desert Race, and Furius Baco is awesome too!