What's new

Chessington World Of Adventures | Croc Drop | Zamperla Sky (Drop) Tower

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The crocodile looks weird in terms of proportion. If you turn it sideways, it looks fairly accurately proportioned for a crocodile's head, but when it's vertical like that, it looks much too wide at the base.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Pot Kettle Black...
Except I actually do have positive things to say. I think the pirate ship actually looks quite nice and family-friendly, and I like the look of the drop tower and theming, just not the logo.

If you'd like to go and quote a post of mine that is purely negative opinions towards a ride or attraction and doesn't have any positives to balance it out, to prove your point, you'll struggle.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Except I actually do have positive things to say. I think the pirate ship actually looks quite nice and family-friendly, and I like the look of the drop tower and theming, just not the logo.

If you'd like to go and quote a post of mine that is purely negative opinions towards a ride or attraction and doesn't have any positives to balance it out, to prove your point, you'll struggle.
If you say so boo, aint nobody got time for y'all thoo

Can I just point out. This is a SBF Visa ride and not a Zamperla. Croc drop that is. The boat is by Metallbau Emmeln.
Oh yeah I was aware of Croc drop, the ship isn't Huss or Intamin so wasn't terribly interested except for that god awful paint schemen etc

nadroJ

CF Legend
One thing I would say is that pics don't do it justice, it looks absolutely incredible in person and I feel like it's one of those things that's hard to capture because of...I dunno why but it's much more imposing in person and really cool and intimidating looking. I'm really impressed with it.

AJ

Giga Poster
I do enjoy the Croc, looks super impressive for a "small" addition, and will really bring back some life to that area. Much better than ye olde screeching hunk of ****e.
I can't wait for Croc to gag on me as a slither down that shaft. ?‍♀️