What's new

Cedar Point | News and Rumor Topic | New talk Page 42

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Nope, my favourite rumour was always the one where people said the coaster would go into Lake Erie. THAT was laughable.
Haha. Back when Maverick was being built? That was funny, because Lake Erie is a major shipping lane...

I found this interesting picture:
3370548424_294b083dac.jpg

The area that is marked off in this picture is a decent size for a coaster. It looks as if you could fit a coaster the size of Maverick in this location. Another thing, isn't there a rumor that SRF is coming out? But the pictures I do have are from this general location.
As I saw on another site:
Pre-'08:
cparea.png

'09
cpcompair.png

Again, a picture of the land clearing...

But if it is true that SRF is coming out, there is a decent amount of land there for another small coaster. What kind? Whos knows at this point. If it is even a coaster...

Another thing, here are the few pictures that I was able to snag. I didn't catch anything from the train, as there was nothing. I spotted nothing from Mine Ride so I have no idea where the markings are that screamscape is talking about. Anywho:

IMG_9922.jpg

The "track" that we noticed at the live still hasnt moved or been touched. There were a few Cedar Point mechanics over by it when I rode the train around, but the damn fence was in the way, so I couldn't see anything...

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_9925.jpg

Construction flags is all that I could find. These particular ones are from Frontier Trail by SRF.

I am not sure if I posted this or not, but here is what I came up with awhile ago for the land area:

CP_Mystery_01.jpg

They dont even have to take CCMR out. Just build over it like Mantis and Iron Dragon.

This is all just speculation right now, and I will definitely keep an eye out for anything I find suspicious.

Snoo

The Legend
Very interesting... obviously nothing to make note of.. but who knows what could be going on in that area on Millennium Island.

A

Anonymous

Yes! they are upgrading Wicked Twister. Always making it better ey