What's new

Cedar Point | News and Rumor Topic | New talk Page 42

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
On Saturday night, Cedar Point offered a preview of Starlight Experience. Only a few trees were turned on, and I have to say, I was impressed. It wasn't even dark out yet, and the lights were extremely bright. I can't wait to see this with all the lights on when it's completely dark. Here's a photo for those who didn't see my trip report:

IMG_8641.jpg

Error

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Looks like crap.

Agreed. World class themeing? More of trailer park hicks who are too lazy to take down their christmas lights.

By the looks of it, that's EXACTLY what they are!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^I think you'll like them if you take a walk down Frontier Trail on the night of the 13th. They look a lot different in person, plus it was just a sample.

I actually think the lights look good, I mean, I've been to a park where they had the entire thing lit up during Christmas and it looked absolutely awesome, so I expect this will be the same.

Mike T

Mega Poster
Error said:
SnooSnoo said:
Looks like crap.

Agreed. World class themeing? More of trailer park hicks who are too lazy to take down their christmas lights.

By the looks of it, that's EXACTLY what they are!

LULZ Error! You tried really hard on that one didn't you buddy... :roll:

I see 12 trees lit up in that picture, yet it's no surprise that you yet again dismiss something as being of "the trailer park", without seeing the final product. Keep it up dude, you're on a roll.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^Plus, it's only one color. I'm sure they're going to have every color of the spectrum when they're all lit up.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
And in other news...MilF is down due to the lift cable snap. The catch car dangles down the first drop.

r0uxpx.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
MF FAIL!

Lets hope it isn't as bad as it looks, and hopefully they can get it opened up quickly.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
YAY!

I am going to take pictures!

Screamscape said:
(7/7/09) A few guests have pointed out (and sent in photos) showing off lots of large order flag markers in the ground around the Cedar Creek Mine Ride lately. From what I’ve been led to understand, the CCMR is pretty much right across the river from where the other construction on Millennium Island is taking place right now.