What's new

Cedar Point | News and Rumor Topic | New talk Page 42

Error said:
The hat rack guy has the greatest wisdom.
DSCN1850.jpg
Is that Kurt? I can't quite read his name tag...

Actually, Joe, the real man with wisdom at the Point is Dre from Detroit. He runs a few games, but he knows all.

I think its a B&M, they are gonna put a Intamin Spinner in the Disaster Transport area and repainting Maverick green.

Is that Kurt? I can't quite read his name tag...

His nametag says Randy, I think.

UC, seriously, between this topic, and your comment in the Live topic, it looks like you're ashamed to be an enthusiast, or have enthusiast friends (who are sometimes more enthusiastic than you). If you're so ashamed of it, and us, then leave.

Exactly. We get that you hate Cedar Point, so why are you still reminding us? It gets stupid reading all these negative comments from you, which in this case, led to all the ridiculous jokes which you are now bitching about. Just spare us the time it takes to read your novels of posts...

And...

I'll make this a CP rumour and news topic, much like we had an Alton one (did we not already have a CP one?).

As for everything else, the poor jokes are no better than spam really. We don't mind people having a bit of a laugh, but it's got out of hand now, so enough is enough.

"Serious" rumours please and if anyone still wishes to argue with UC, please take it to PM's - but I think that everyone has had enough to say on it now.

^No, but in another interesting bit of news, Wicked Twister's rear spike still isn't fixed. They only have 8 days to get it back together, and hopefully they found those seats that Pat, Athena, and I were sitting on and put them on the train.

And for the record, none of us that attended the CP live are members of ACE. Just because we like CP does not mean that we are or even act like ACErs. That's just ridiculous to assume bullcrap like that.

Learn to ignore guys. Just learn to ignore. Notice how many times he has said something to try and make me mad. Did it work? No. Did I waste my time to respond to his novels that he always writes? No. Everyone just ignore him and lets continue the Cedar Point rumors topic, on topic.

rollerdude said:
^No, but in another interesting bit of news, Wicked Twister's rear spike still isn't fixed. They only have 8 days to get it back together, and hopefully they found those seats that Pat, Athena, and I were sitting on and put them on the train.
Really? Where are you finding this out at and why do you think it is taking them so long?

^ I didn't know anything was wrong with the back spike in the first place. What even happened to it?

They better get a move on if they want it fixed by opening day.

Justin, when I was there on the 25th to get my pass, the back spike still wasn't up, and according to screamscape, it isn't up still. Supposedly they were checking stress points on the track.

^You can kinda see it.. but I could never see a good shot.

And interesting news about WT.

This is regular maintenance for WT that has been conducted in the past, nothing to bunch your panties over.

They'll have the spike back in time for opening day.

That clearing is also really well sized, they really have cleared majority of the northern tip of Millennium Island.

Here is what I came up with. If I remember correctly, there was some markings by Mine Ride last season. Makes me wonder a little bit. So I included that and Snake River Falls into this. This is just what I am coming up with, nothing official.

But the yellow area is the land that CP has to play with. That plot of land is big enough to fit Maverick, or Mantis, or even I believe Mean Streak. So with that being said, here is my idea:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii12 ... ery_01.jpg

Its farfetched I know, but there is some evidence behind it. As I stated before, there were markings on/by Mine Ride and Snake River Falls is rusting. If I remember correctly, there were rumors of one if not both coming out...

It doesn't even have to be one ride. They might put multiple rides in that area. It might not be in one year, but I can see them doing that over maybe three or four years.