What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Alpenfury | Premier Rides Launch Coaster | 2025

Premier Rides makes sense from a budget perspective (track can be shipped from the US instead of overseas) and they're probably the only company that can fit the coaster trains inside the mountain, but please let there be no shin guards and comfort collars on this. Especially not the comfort collars.

I wonder what the chances are that this has a Full Throttle style top hat/loop? Normally I'd be predicting a normal top hat, but it would pale in comparison to the drops around the park.

Premier using lap bar restraints would be a fantastic and welcome change compared to their other coasters

Announcement day set for Thursday August 8; https://x.com/WonderlandNews/status/1814269350657831415

In terms of recent updates, at least three placards marked BEWARE went up yesterday on Wonder Mountain, featuring the same symbol (photos from Mayura of Aeterna Coasters Discord).
IMG_7222.jpgIMG_7221.jpg
IMG_7220.jpg
IMG_7224.jpg

Footers drilling has also moved across the midway to near the basketball stand, indicating that a return section is going to go through Vortex's lift hill. Expecting some wacky coaster interaction here;
Snapinsta.app_451388374_1202644044224274_2791298838242559530_n_1080.jpg
Snapinsta.app_448560697_848287713891625_1686440339345661759_n_1080.jpg
Source & Source

Quick site map of the activity around International Festival, doesn't include dirt being pushed at the Skycoaster site.
CW-Construction.jpg

Gosh darn it for the first time ever Wonderland has actually been running a solid teaser campaign and I'm here for it all. Let's digest the substantial bits of it (bold is quoted).

When elements combine, a power awakens. Discover the mountain that inspires legends, the village that reveres the elements and the force that refuses to be contained. Yeah they're going Last Airbender with this one, seems to also be confirmation that International Festival is going under the knife for a refreshed area.
1722389620498.png

Can they be contained?
The two dragons on top represent those from Thunder Run and Wonder Mountain's Guardian (trivia time, their names are Herman and Omaar, respectively 😜 ), while the tornado below is Vortex. The gemstones (?) are from Premier Rides Mine; all four of these are coasters occupying Wonder Mountain.
GTwsRR6XMAEgGWO.jpeg
Source & Source

Gosh darn it for the first time ever Wonderland has actually been running a solid teaser campaign and I'm here for it all. Let's digest the substantial bits of it (bold is quoted).

When elements combine, a power awakens. Discover the mountain that inspires legends, the village that reveres the elements and the force that refuses to be contained. Yeah they're going Last Airbender with this one, seems to also be confirmation that International Festival is going under the knife for a refreshed area.
View attachment 32929

Can they be contained?
The two dragons on top represent those from Thunder Run and Wonder Mountain's Guardian (trivia time, their names are Herman and Omaar, respectively 😜 ), while the tornado below is Vortex. The gemstones (?) are from Premier Rides Mine; all four of these are coasters occupying Wonder Mountain.
View attachment 32930
Source & Source

Don't forget that their other 2 big coasters are named after ancient jewish mythical creatures with Behemoth of thte Land and Leviathan of the sea. Ziz of the sky is still aorund floating in the aether, but I also understand the potential issues with using the name ziz

Don't forget that their other 2 big coasters are named after ancient jewish mythical creatures with Behemoth of thte Land and Leviathan of the sea. Ziz of the sky is still aorund floating in the aether, but I also understand the potential issues with using the name ziz
The legendary return of the infamous Ziz. I saw this name in a teaser poster…
IMG_1401.jpeg

(Let’s not start the Ziz thing again)
The reason I bring it up is because toronto has one of the largest jewish communities outside of israel and it's pretty clear that the park is/was aware about it when they made behemoth and leviathan. Do I think this will be called ziz, not at all. Is it worth reminding people of the potential, yes, yes it is.