What's new

"Blue Fire" Mack Coaster for Europa Park

Ben

CF Legend
OK, they get smashed against the restraints - clever boy, aren't we? The question was then my size... in which area my thighs are normal.

There we go... get it yet?

Again, did you go where I pointed you to the Mumbo Jumbo topic? Didn't think so.

And as for the Hypers, you said it was 0g everywhere... clearly, wrong. As I was proving. The fact it's the same in the front and back isn't actually an issue (so, a flaw with you badly worded original point). So, you were wrong on your first point... and then bring in a random point to try and move on? Well done.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Dear god... cant you guys have a civil conversation? Some of the replies earlier in this thread are so condescending. Cant you make a point without insulting each other?

Anyway can we also please get to the point of this thread.

coaster_panorama_12_11_08.jpg

This ride look even better every day. Its going to depend alot on how smooth mack can make it too though. When B&M make a floorless or Intamin make a hyper you can tell before its built what the ride experience will feel like to a certain degree. With this its a whole new ball game for mack. Makes it much more exciting IMO

Update:
http://epfans.info/?id=2272&PHPSESSID=2 ... 1897f4156f

Ben

CF Legend
Would love to know why all of a sudden you're an authority on my thighs?

Basing it on a single ride...? **** off.

I wouldn't call .5gs a minimal difference... In fact, that's pretty much pushing into "stronger" airtime category. So that adresses most of your, oh, how did you so elegantly put it? Oh yes, "another mindless rant blaming me for your own issues, but that's to be expected from you.". You're pretty damn fond of them too.

I think this all really comes down to the fact that .5gs, especially when negative, isn't minimal.

So, you can basically stick the rest of that post up your arse, it's just typical UC-posting where you post so much incomprehensible drivel you hope the other person will realise they have better things to do then read it, which, congratulations, you've succeeded in doing.

Oh, and your original point, BTW, was, going back before ALL this crap...

B&M coasters are designed to exactly 0Gs...no more, no less.

I bolded the words for you, so you get them. Nice suggestion there.

"no more, no less" - what does that suggest? It certainly doesn't suggest a difference, it suggests what it says. No more. No less. I, I then posted there was a difference. Me. Not you.

Here's the proof...

Though, of course, that only applies to the very middle seat, and as such the front and back do experience stronger then 0g airtime.

Then, you went on about how the front and back weren't very different... YOU were the one to bring this up. I'd related it to the middle, you were now relating them to each other - randomly.

Loefet then CONFIRMED when I'd written

See what I'm getting at? The front car will hit, maybe -.5g? Maybe that's a bit generous for the "normal" B&M Hypers, but for Behemoth, I'd put that about right. That's when flattening at the top of the hill (you're pushed UP, producing airtime). Then, the middle gets about 0g over the whole thing (what B&M wanted, but can only truly get in one row). Then, the back will hit maybe -.5g leaving the top of the hill, and more then 0g flattening at the top.

And that was basically it before you bogged the topic up in a load of crap and started to ignore the original, core issue here. You said "no more, no less". You suggested B&M Megas hit 0g... and that was it. I then mentioned the difference, which you took wrongly and went off on a tangent, and we got bogged down in crap as a result of this.

Oh, and by the way, you only used 'designed' in your original, flawed point, and 'minimal' when you were going off on your random tangent.

So, actually, my correction of your original, flawed point was correct. You read it wrong, and went off on a tangent that was unrelated about comparing the front and back to each other, NOT to the middle as I had been doing.

I'd honestly suggest you read the topic again. You seem to have missed where you misinterpreted the original point, and took it as something else, and started all this crap.

Would you like me to go back and bold some more of the parts you missed?

But, now that I've basically (despite what you'll say) shown who was entirely incorrect here (YOU), I'm not saying anymore on the issue, so you'll be chatting to yourself (probably something not too unfamiliar to you).

Mark

Strata Poster
Sorry this is totally off topic and so on, but you two make me die of laughter....

Authority on thighs?????

I can't help but PMSL

Anyhow, back on topic now and talking of the Europa Park coaster... the new one and not Silver Star......

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
They were having a civil conversation... they didn't actually insult each other for the hell of it, they just got tetchy with each other because they disagreed on a particular point. I'd call that civil, just not quite as pleasant as it could have been.

So there, roomraider, you retard.

(joking!)

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
roomraider said:
Dear god... cant you guys have a civil conversation? Some of the replies earlier in this thread are so condescending. Cant you make a point without insulting each other?

Anyway can we also please get to the point of this thread.

coaster_panorama_12_11_08.jpg

This ride look even better every day. Its going to depend alot on how smooth mack can make it too though. When B&M make a floorless or Intamin make a hyper you can tell before its built what the ride experience will feel like to a certain degree. With this its a whole new ball game for mack. Makes it much more exciting IMO

Update:
http://epfans.info/?id=2272&PHPSESSID=2 ... 1897f4156f

Wow. Look at the 5th picture on the link under 'Fotos'. Thats some immense theming mesh *drools*

Comet

Roller Poster
UC, it's stupid to say that the reason B&M made Silver Star was for airtime if you then said it has none.
I'm pretty sure if that was it's purpose a company with the engineers that B&M has would be able to pull off some airtime.

They obviously built the ride for speed and drops, not airtime.

I hate how you always argue about coasters that you haven't even been on either. How can you say that there's no more forces in the front and back of Behemoth when you haven't ridden it, or even a coaster with the same trains for that matter. Because based off the reviews you always like going by it does make a big difference to sit in the back.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
I noticed they've got 'Blue Fire' written on them too, is that the name of this ride? Would certainly fit.

There's also a picture of the full layout of this coaster.

The trains themselves look like they could be the most open design on the market. There's nothing to them, and they use chunky lapbars, kinda like the X-car ones but hopefully more comfortable.

Hopefully they ride as good as they look!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnd....

RCDB has confirmed the name "Blue Fire"
http://rcdb.com/m/id4074.htm

I think it's better than "Unknown". And the trains looks like they will play a huge role in the overall experience of the ride.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Title changed.

Kinda wondering what exactly blue fire is, but no matter... it sounds darn cool. And those trains are just rediculous. It's like a seat on a stick... except without much of a seat.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
CedarPoint6 said:
Kinda wondering what exactly blue fire is, but no matter... it sounds darn cool. And those trains are just ridiculous. It's like a seat on a stick... except without much of a seat.
I think the words "ridiculous" and "brilliant" are interchangeable in this instance.

I really like the look of the trains. As Trav said, they remind me of the X-Car trains, but hopefully these will be much nicer.

They look stunning and they're going to look ery odd on the track, I just hope the restraints make for a comfortable ride. Not that I thought the X-Car restraints were particularly bad.

Ali

Mega Poster
iv got germany booked for summer 2009
really looking forward to this, expedition GeForce and Silverstar :)

Ben

CF Legend
Would everyone also look at page 18 and repeat "Ben, you were right". Thank you.

And those restraints are luusssh. Remind me a little of the B&M Hyper ones. Yum.

Lofty

CF Legend
I love these trains, they are rediculously open, which is just great! The restraints don't look too bad either, I really don't think these will be as bad as X-cars, the only problem with X-car's restraints is that when you are held upside down they hurt, I doubt this being as bad at all, it doesn't seem like it is gonig to keep you inverted for a long time!