What's new

What's on TV?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^It's about relatives of Jackie Kennedy, a mother and daughter, who used to be rich, but end up living in poverty and squalor, while going bat **** crazy. The daughter is FAB!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Actually loving Celebrity Big Brother. They've kicked off the paranoia in the house with the secret tasks, and the punishment for Jonas and Sov had me in stitches last night.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Yeah that was great. Even though I like the song it would drive me insane. 6 Hours they were in there for. :p

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
AAAALLLL I EVER WANTED WAS TOO SEE YOU SMILLLIIIINNNGGG!!!!!

CBB is great. No matter what people say about Big Brother, I love it. I'm disappointed this'll be the last CBB series, and then ultimately the last normal series, but I think/hope that in maybe 5-10 years time.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Ugh, Glee. It just seems to remind me of a cross between HSM and the fail of a show that was Britannia High...only even more Americanised...

It's got the gays/girls at my school excited though.

Hence why The Big Bang Theory has been the only good TV to come out of American for a long, long time...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm not a fan of the High School Musical format AT ALL, but Glee is actually quite funny. Well, it was anyway. The later episodes seem to have forgotten the comedy aspect and got all caught up in the "issues." Gay teenager coming out = BORED. Crippled kid = BORED. Teenage pregnancy = BORED.

"That's the most offensive thing I've seen since that elementary school production of Hair." BRILLIANT. Bring that sort of humour back!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Erm, the snooker is on, which you should all watch. It's a gentleman's game and more skillful than kicking a bag of wind into a net.

Also, Hustle is on tonight, BBC1, 9pm. It's pretty crap tbh, but if you want light, easy going entertainment on a Monday night with a bit of eye candy, then this is for you!

Lain

Giga Poster
ciallkennett said:
Ugh, Glee. It just seems to remind me of a cross between HSM and the fail of a show that was Britannia High...only even more Americanised...

Glee is actually really good.

Hence why The Big Bang Theory has been the only good TV to come out of American for a long, long time...

Lost, Castle, House MD, Heroes, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, Dollhouse.

Stupid Ciall.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha Ian Snooker is bloody skillful, I played on Sat night and I'm horrendous at it, I'm not bad at pool but Snookers a whole different ball game (haha).

Just to dumb it back down again though, never laughed at Big Brother so much until last nights "Alex, I want you to kick the **** out of the snowman! Bruce Lee Stylee!" hahaha

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ian said:
Also, Hustle is on tonight, BBC1, 9pm. It's pretty crap tbh, but if you want light, easy going entertainment on a Monday night with a bit of eye candy, then this is for you!
Kelly Adams is fine! :lol:

I quite like Hustle to be honest, like Ian said, it's light-hearted and nothing serious. It has had a couple of good twists in it too.

I'm currently into Silent Witness, Wallander and Huslte. They've been quite good the last couple of weeks.

On a side note, I would recommend watching a lot of Nitro Circus. It was shown on MTV, but I don't know if it is anymore. It truly is epic! Anyone that has heard of it, or seen it, will know what I mean.