What's new

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

nadroJ

CF Legend
tks said:
And then cutting out half of the back story about Voldemort...
This is one thing that pissed me off so much! It's what makes it my favourite book but obviously the film-makers find this irrelevant!

The whole film was so untrue to the book it made me want to scream!

Also, why was Harry acting drunk after he drank the liquid luck?

Ben

CF Legend
I LOVED it. Not quite as good as Order, but, I thought it was epic. Especially for being based on the worst book!

Emmett

Giga Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Anyone else here think Ron's sister is hot?

Definitely, I spent the whole of the film trying to work out who was the nicest, her or Hermione. Its a close one.

I enjoyed it but didn't think it was as good as the last few films. Not enough action this time around.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Oh and after Harry goes on Malfoy in the bathroom, where the hell was the punishment? Unless I fell asleep he basically half killed him, got a naughty look off Snape and walked off scott free...

HAHA1 Actually that kinda annoyed me too, there was NO indication that he was in trouble for almost killing someone. They shoulda atleast has a scene showing how serious it was, THEN go to him disposing the book.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Not seen the film yet, but read the book years ago so I'm not expecting much, the book was poor, but better than the ending of the last one, where he dies, doesn't die, doesn't kill Voldermort directly, and the thing that is removed when Harry dies comes back and saves him, then they all live happy ever after, and sorry for ruining it.

Hermione Grainger...I'd Slytherin to her Gryfindor...

Snoo

The Legend
Emmett said:
SnooSnoo said:

Definitely, I spent the whole of the film trying to work out who was the nicest, her or Hermione. Its a close one.

I enjoyed it but didn't think it was as good as the last few films. Not enough action this time around.

That isn't even a comparison. Hermione has this.. guyish feel to her.. turn off to the fullest.

Meanwhile, Ron's sister has the hott red head feel.. which is totally epic.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Emmett said:
SnooSnoo said:

That isn't even a comparison. Hermione has this.. guyish feel to her.. turn off to the fullest.

Meanwhile, Ron's sister has the hott red head feel.. which is totally epic.

Jebus H. Christ! Emma Watson is, and I quote, fit as ****, while ginger is never sexy. Granted she is pretty nice in this, but come on, ginger is just wrong in every way! EEEWWWW!!! Hard not to get childish over that...

Snoo

The Legend
You guys have no taste if you think Emma Watson is that beautiful. It must be my "She looks 13 and I don't want to be a pedo" side which is thinking that. I find no part of her, in the movie or irl, sexy at all.

Of course, Ron's sister (name?.. meh names aren't important) has the red head sexy to her. I have a formula to figure out the sexy of Redheads. I'd explain it.. but then you'd all just say Emma is fit or something.. when she blatantly isn't.

nealbie

CF Legend
But she really is Snoo...

emma+watson.jpg

vs.

bonnie_wright_2072340.jpg

Seriously Snoo? :?

nealbie

CF Legend
Not a very flattering picture I do say :lol:

draft_lens1472799module9238012photo_1208959382emma_watson.jpg

I don't know which is tastier in this pic... and I LOVE Strawberries with a passion :p

You guys have no taste if you think Emma Watson is that beautiful. It must be my "She looks 13 and I don't want to be a pedo" side which is thinking that. I find no part of her, in the movie or irl, sexy at all.

She's pretty, but I could find like 10,000 more people who I thought were prettier than her. Like you said, she also looks kinda young (not that I am one to talk), but I think the main thing is that she is pretty typical.. She has no features that actually stand out or are quirky. Just a conventional pretty, which is really boring.

I don't think the red head (Ginny?) is that gorgeous either, but she at least has a different kind of face, and really nice eyes.

nealbie

CF Legend
That's what's so amazing about her though Taylor. Nothing special. "Conventional pretty" as you call it is actually exceptionally attractive.

^ It's called being a plain jane.. And that's boring. I can find fifty million girls who have just that "oh, she's pretty" look, and after a while it just becomes boring because that's all you see. If I see someone with a stand out feature, or someone who is pretty but has something different or odd looking about them, I find that way prettier than someone who just fits the "pretty" definition in every way.