What's new

Formula 1 2010

nealbie

CF Legend
Top scorer this week :)

And I didn't change my team in time, was going to put ALO in for Massa, so count yourselves lucky ;)

marc

CF Legend
I would have done well, the Lewis crashed and Massa is just rubbish so he will be leaving my team before the next race.

So yet again I only scored with Alonso and small points with Massa.

Roll on Monaco :)

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Great race (never thought I'd say that about a race at Istanbul park), plenty of overtaking and action throughout the whole thing.

Vettel is a complete idiot, he hasn't learned from last years mistakes at all, silly moves like that are what lose championships. Don't like his attitude either, was a big fan of his in 2008 and the beginning of 2009 but he's started to become really unlikable imo.

jokerman

Giga Poster
He, like many other drivers, gets up himself and feels that he should always be first in his team. He is too immature at the moment to win a championship.

I was watching thinking "they're gonna crash", but it was more wishful thinking than anything. When it happened though, I couldn't believe the stupidity.

marc

CF Legend
I was top scorer at last lol :)

Fantastic race, action all the way. Great fight with Lewis and button not such a good fight with Webber and Vettel.

Mark

Strata Poster
Epic Quali today. I couldn't watch that final Hamilton lap. I was actually a bit nervous of him hitting that wall. Still, it was a cracking lap and i'm hoping, in a real spiteful and bitchy way, that Webber and Vettel put in an encore performance in the first corner. :p Some really poor performances in unlikely places too... I don't need to say them.

Just gotta pray I get off from work before the race starts tommorow. I really don't wanna miss that pull of the line.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Button. Gwan.

Alonso. Gwan.

Schumacher. Dick :(

Ah well, at one point I was worried Alonso would take Button out and leave me with no points.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Twas a good race today, very enjoyable. Which makes a change!

Good to see the English duo come up trumps!

This finished just in time for the next game of footy, oh I love it when the world cup is on!

marc

CF Legend
Great race edge of seat stuff. Great race by Mclaren and Alonso bad race by RBR yet again, how to blow a championship.

Well my teams scored a pole, 1 and 2 and 6th :)

MS was just rude and dangerous in that race and deserves a 10 place drop at the next race.

tks

Strata Poster
Schumacher really was a ****ing prick this race. Completely shafted Massa out of getting some points!! And his run ins with Kubica and Liuzzi were just dreadful pieces of driving. The man should get the **** out of Formula 1 after this season.

Well done to Liuzzi for clawing back some points after a really bad incident with Massa at the beginning. I don't think you can portion blame onto either one, much like Hamilton's pit lane drama with Alonso.

marc

CF Legend
^Could not agree more :)

People are saying MS should get a 10 place drop at the next race as a penalty after this race is no penalty as he got no points. I am so pleased he no longer gets away with things that he used to.

jokerman

Giga Poster
I don't think he ever had to do many things like he did in today's race in his ferrari incarnation. He was never under pressure, or in a slow car, and today he just got in a strop. Awful driving.

marc

CF Legend
Oh btw everything MS done in that race was 100% ok going by what the stewards have said.

Kubica and others all got a telling off, all apart from MS. Complete and utter joke and thats why he still gets away with driving dirty.

MS fans can never again moan about the driving standards of Lewis and others.

marc

CF Legend
I really like the new Vodafone video, made me lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zf40OzfwOo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

marc

CF Legend
I do not understand this F1 league thing, how did Vettel score 200 more point than the 2nd place driver? In Canada Lewis got pole and the win and did not get as many points as Vettel got this weekend.