New profile posts

To anyone that tells you university are the best years of your life - don't listen to them, it sucks.
Sandman
Sandman
Personally, I loved uni.

I think it's safe to say that opinions and experiences may vary.
Thekingin64
Thekingin64
As Sandman has hinted at, Just bare with it. At first, I loved uni. First few years, I even liked the work. Then came my master's year in which I was completely burnt out by everything and considering dropping out. Planned to still work in that field afterwards but after a fruitless job search, I now work in a completely different field which doesn't use my degree at all, but which I enjoy.
Thekingin64
Thekingin64
In hindsight I loved uni and miss it most days, even if I did fall out of love with it for most of that final year. Having the degree still gives me confidence in future work prospects if I ever decide to return to that field though. :)

In short, even if you don't need/want/use the degree afterwards, Uni is still well worth doing.
Please Russia, give it a rest... First Covid, now this... We just wanna ride coasters...

Think I may need to move further away from Rolls Royce... Are the Scottish highlands still part of the UK? Or did she get her way yet?
  • Haha
Reactions: Will
Lori Marie Loud
Lori Marie Loud
Bro Putin literally called DEMOCRATIC Ukraine a "Nazi Junta"
Hey, Marty! This is StamfordBridge! (Lee)

Very curious to see your park itinerary! Was that over a month? Wow! I thought I did long coaster trips!
MartyNZ
MartyNZ
Also I fully understand that covid risk. I have the exact same hesitation here in NZ going out here and i'm a month out from leaving! NZ is finally getting the omicron wave. The government admitted defeat.
MartyNZ
MartyNZ
And yes You'll get to meet Sean eventually. He's a really good guy. He was so humble when i met him for the first time at Kings Island. I would have gone to Holliwood Nights with him and Jeff JJmailman if it wasnt for covid in 2020. Still have my ticket Holiday World posted to me all the way to NZ via snail mail!
MartyNZ
MartyNZ
BTW feel free to email me to make coms a bit easier maybe. sa_kiwi at hotmail dot com
I thought I saw a cat today, but it turned out to be a dog. #specsavers
#SaveDerbyCounty So the EFL have seemingly backed down / denied any hard deadline... Which is amazing news... But the fight still continues.

Fun Fact: Derby County have existed for longer than we've been broadcasting audio via radio!