What's new

Your Most Ridden Manufacturers

^That's charming that is. I'll remember this. Next time you're pleading with me to ride a Big Apple with you so you don't feel like such a sad, lonely bell-end riding it on your own, you know what I'm gonna say? I'm gonna say 'Screw you, worm-boy, ride it yerself'! :p

Last edited:
^You loved it, just be glad you weren't there while I was trying to get the pumpkin coaster, criiiiiinge!!!

Brag post more than anything, but this year is now my most cred-tastic (which I admit I've worked bloody hard on) AND I rode my 100th Vekoma (which I have not worked hard on)

1723738947748.png

More to come, as I'm heading back Stateside for Hallowe'en and obviously there's a couple of new coasters in the UK that I haven't made the effort for yet.

Due for a six year (!!) update:

- B&M has continued to grow as "most ridden", with modest growth by Intamin and Premier. Mack and Vekoma rides are still an interesting minority in ridership.
- Ride Designer stats are getting ever more sketch due to bad reporting, but still a hella-lot Ing. Stengel
- You can see a slew of fun pie chart and histograms I've toyed with through the years on my Google Sheet tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G0YYtbYE2YgcTyV5sy5X9FmFay2g1Xg_KO0U6NV89H0/edit?usp=sharing

1723740693016.png
1723740823726.png

No charts sadly ...

Vekoma: 52
B&M: 22
Mack: 30
Intamin: 18
GCI: 6
RMC: 3
Gerstlauer: 12
Arrow: 8
Schwarzkopf: 7
Gravity Group: 2 (if including Tonnerre 2 Zeus)
CCI: 3
Zamperla: 8

Same here, no charts either although a lot of Mack products here (a lot of them were at Europa).

Mack - 20
Vekoma - 9
Bolliger & Mabillard (B&M) - 8
Intamin - 7
Maurer Sohne - 5
Arrow Dynamics - 4
Gerstlauer - 4
Zierer - 4
Reverchon - 4
Classic Wooden Rollercoaster - 4
GCI - 2
SBF Visa - 2
WGH - 2
Schwarzkopf - 1
Zamperla - 1
SDC - 1
ART Engineering - 1

With Classic Wooden Rollercoasters, I am referring to older rollercoasters (early to mid 20th century era) that have been made bespoke and not necessarily built by a manufacturer. I'm not sure how these are counted in those stats.

Only got the top 10 most ridden manufacturers on my main stats page. But got them all written in the breakdown.

CC1.jpg

Here's my fancy numbers page. Still want to add some more graphs and change some of the icons but it's a nice way to quickly visualize certain stats and numbers.
CC2.jpg
CC3.jpg

Last edited: