What's new

What was your first coaster to feature an inversion?

1996Coaster

Roller Poster
For me it was either Corkscrew at Alton Towers or The Klondike Goldmine at Drayton Manor, not to sure which one was first but I hope it was the classic Corky rather than the bog standard Pinfari looper :lol:

MagnesiumPC

Roller Poster
First loop: Vortex Kings Island, 2010
First Inversion: Steel Hawg, 2009
I wasn't tall enough to go on any others before that.

Wrexham_forever

Roller Poster
Traumatizer at pleasure land Southport before it went to bpb. I think I went not long after it opened

It was actually my first proper coaster

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

S

SimonSays99

First was Nessie at Hansa-Park. The 2nd already was Thriller at Hamburg SommerDOM.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Vortex at Kings Island. It wasn't so rough when I first rode it, but then again, I'm too old to remember any pain from it so...

Blackhole6670

Roller Poster
Technically, the first "coaster" that had an inversion was when I rode a Maxflight simulator at my science center. I know that technically it is not a coaster, however, the forces felt just like a real roller coaster (except for the wind). Here is what the Maxflight simulator I rode looked like (this Maxflight simulator is called bluemax):
5aa39e420e2aaa2971d4629a23736455.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashstrodamus

Mega Poster
I think it was Corkscrew at Myrtle Beach Pavilion but I can't be sure. It was either that or Mindbender at SFoG. I went to both around the same year. Pretty sure it was Corkscrew.

CoasterNate99

Roller Poster
I'm pretty sure mine was Colossus at Lagoon, but it could've been Montezooma's Revenge at Knott's as well. It was quite a while ago, so I'm not completely certain.

blazerlazer

Roller Poster
Some random Arrow Dynamics coaster in Indonesia called "Halilintar"
It had a loop and 2 corkscrews
It was a decent ride