What's new

toofpikk

Mega Poster
I'm upset I can never introduce more of my normie friends to wild mouse. It's become a bit of a pilgrimage for me to take pals who aren't into theme parks quite like us up to Blackpool every couple of years, and its such a hole in the lineup these days. Thankfully wallace and grommit still gets the weird quirkiness of the place across, but its no seatbelt-duck-unless-you-want-concussion-airtime-bootleg ride :(

misstech

Roller Poster
The Ultimate at Lightwater Valley. It was the first coaster I rode and I remember how it was ‘the longest rollercoaster in the world’.

People tell me about how awful / uncomfortable it was but all I remember from being a little kid was the wind through my hair and my hands in the air

Probably wouldn’t feel the same if I rode it now but the nostalgia for this one is ‘ultimate’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redheadedRobin

Mega Poster
Montaña Rusa at Tibidabo, not because it was a great coaster, but because it was the first non-powered coaster I went on after being scared of coasters for years as a kid. Now the square it stood on is kind of an empty square where scheduled shows are performed, and I somehow miss the peace I felt just sitting there watching the trains come and go as a child.

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
I have quite a long list of rides I wish never went defunct. I personally love Arrow coasters so rides like Titan Max, Desperado, Eagle's Fortress, Big Bad Wolf, Shockwave (sfgam), and Great American Scream Machine really stand out to me as something I wish I could've ridden. Shockwave is probably the most notable one of those for me because it used to be at my homepark. There are of course rides that aren't Arrows that I wish were still around but I feel like those have all already been mentioned.