Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
^fair enough

anyway back to my rez Tribute ride:

rezv2071016174210000jy7.png

rezv2071016174242001oa3.png

^basic building layout

this one should be out by holloween if I feel like it. if not then on my birthday.

Xpress

Strata Poster
The cork doesn't look like it has anything interfering with it. It kinda looks like a big toy coaster inside of a room.

Lain said:
^^^Well to be honest, I don't hate the guy, I just think he's a bit of an arrogant twat.

Now see, Lain doesn't hate me. Jer, your list of people who hate me is nothing to me :p

universal rider said:
I thought this post consisted in show our No Limits projects to the rest of the members of the web!

I had some little problems with my next coaster, Qasqaii. I was finishing it this month, but I have to move the releasing date. Sorry!

QasQaii- Coming soon November 2007

Yes, PICTURES PLEASE!!!! :mrgreen:

kimahri

CF Legend
bob_3_ said:
^ look good! but I think you should tunnel test the cork.

The cork is below the curve.

and what I haven't told jer yet is that he has to do 39532523652369268 more 3D's to make it a rez ride :D

but whats he's doing any way is very difficult to do to begin with.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can see what bob_3_ meant though, the first pic is deceptive, but the second pic it is clearer.

The concept looks good. I like the way the supports hold numerous parts of track up, and provide some close calls. Can't wait to see the final design.

A

Anonymous

Firts photos of QasQaii!!

qasqaiicoasterforcephotuq1.gif

I've almost done the track and I'm doing supporting right now. The colour of the supports will be like the QasQaii sign. Hope you like it. It is my 5th coaster.

Aproximate releasing date: November, 20th.

:D

Xpress

Strata Poster
Umm, a little bigger picture might help.

kimahari said:
and what I haven't told jer yet is that he has to do 39532523652369268 more 3D's to make it a rez ride

LOL, holy crap man. That's like, more than a trillion 3Ds. :)

What's the deal with that trim there, after the corkscrew, Jer?

Jer

Strata Poster
^it's a B&M XD

nah it just makes sure the train isn't gonig to fast into the finalie that I won't give away ATM.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Already forceless? Sounds like you have already seen the ride, no? The trim is useless if it just crawls into the MCBR.

Jer

Strata Poster
it comes to a complete stop on that brake run in the picture and it's pretty short so going in a 40 it will over shoot the breakes and destroy the finale

And yes leighton and kim have seen the ride already.

and Leighton since when was 4gs forceless?

Lofty

CF Legend
Xpress! Stop trying to start an argument!

And I can now announce my new coaster!

Stuntman x!

My comp won't let me upload atm and its pissing me off so if soemone can do me a huge favour please talk to me over msn or pm me thanks :)!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Not keen on the colours. They look a bit silly. The White trains,a dn only a little bit of black. The track colour isn't bad, but I wouldn't choose it. Try making the colour sceme match the theme of the ride...if you can!

A

Anonymous

if you Thought Pokemon was crap and boring....
guess what?

its a coaster now.

Pokemon-The-Ride.
Comes this Fall.
Type: LIM Launched Coaster by Intamin.
top speed 113km
Be there and get ready to Catch them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.