What's new

UncleArly's Development Thread.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Presenting Byzantium.

EF-1009162104580002.png

A-Kid

Giga Poster
The colours are different. I personally quite like the yellow and purple, like Apollo. I'd keep them.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
A-Kid said:
The colours are different. I personally quite like the yellow and purple, like Apollo. I'd keep them.

Yeah, I'm definately keeping them. The purple is Byzantine, the name of the ride :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Well, I wasn't talking about the track/support colors, those are fine. It's just the train I have a problem with. Like a candy apple or something would look nice.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Did you just change the entire coaster's layout or something? You had the vertical launch before, and now this.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Antinos said:
Did you just change the entire coaster's layout or something? You had the vertical launch before, and now this.

I did yeah, It really wasn't working.

And Jer, that might work, thanks.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Okay, I've got example of the three colours suggested here. Let's see what people think suits best.

Blue:
EF-1009191635000002.png

White/Grey: (Brilliant White looked a bit odd)
EF-1009191633350002.png

Red:
EF-1009191634060002.png

A-Kid

Giga Poster
The blue and (grey) white are nice. The red seems a little too strong.

Out of the blue or white, I'd say the white seems to blend better with the other colours. Its doesn't clash/make a big contrast.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Thanks! :D.

I won't be able to work on this much in the next week as I am moving to University, so I doubt there will be any updates for at least a week, as I won't have the internet for a short while anyway.

Snoo

The Legend
The only thing I don't like is how much track there is before the MCBR. Coulda been longer.. threw in another element or so. :)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Hmmm. That's true. I was thinking of making the helix thing into the MCBR like a immelmann/Half cobra roll sort of thing.