What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Strata Poster
I guess its hard to tell because that new picture is taken from the other side.

I am glad they have built the land up so the engine doesn't actually look like its sat on a support though :)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I think I've decided which side I'm going to be sitting on. O.O
Wing.jpg

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I think the bending you're seeing is the shape of the back of the wing. It has an angle in it and in the screenshot above does look like a bend. They might have dug down a bit? Is there more leg room there?

the king

Mega Poster
Hurri said:
Why does the bottom right corner of that picture look like MSPaint sneezed on it?

It's because there wasn't any clear shot without having anything from the studio interfering it. I had to use MS paint quickly to remove the drum kit which was there.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Dunno why people hate on their park maps, they are pretty fab I think. At least it's actual illustration and not bollocks 3D crap or pixel art.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I like it. It screams "FUN" to me.

However, if I hadn't been before, and I wanted to use that to get around, then yeah, it is kinda useless.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Fortunately, you don't really need a map at Thorpe, you just look for whatever ride you want to go on, and walk towards it, BOOM, there in 5 minutes...

Coasterfreck

Hyper Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Fortunately, you don't really need a map at Thorpe, you just look for whatever ride you want to go on, and walk towards it, BOOM, there in 5 minutes...
Good point because the map can be extremely incorrect.
I still prefer the old ones (2003/2004 season map)
pastmap2004.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think the horrendous photoshopping of the foreground/background is more important than the photoshopped trim... ;)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
the king said:

- Battered Fish and Chips
- Roast and Relish
- Wild Wings Noodle Bar
- Clothes Cabin
- Storm Surge Donuts (potential rename of 'Donut Shack'?)
- Dedicated Smoking Areas

Hmm... I think that's about it for this year. Oh, and THE SWARM, of course. ;)

marc

CF Legend

I cannot even remember the last time I looked at a uk park map.

I cannot wait to see them impose the smoking areas at Thorpe lol.

Idlewild

Mega Poster

Hixee said:
I think the horrendous photoshopping of the foreground/background is more important than the photoshopped trim... ;)
Looks like differences in weather, season and angle to me. You can faintly see the mountains in the background and you can see trees in the foreground in both pics, they would have grown a bit between the time the two pics were taken

the king

Mega Poster
There has been no mentioning of where the cameras will be, but its mostly going to be where the plane wing is, or after the zero g role.

Status
Not open for further replies.