What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominoes

Mega Poster
I'm not sure there is much to really take photos of any more. All that is really left is the queue and facilities...

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Im sorry about my comment saying that the GB were retards.
I didn't mean it, in the way that It sounded. I am sorry if the comment has offended anyone.

I really do hope that the fire does come back to Tidal Wave, It looks really cool.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Really weird, but I had a dream last night about how the area will look (supergoon!)

The bridge was a decontamination tent, with people in suits and masks decontaminating you as you walked into the area, and I saw it at night and there were search lights all over the area. Looked really cool!

And, randomly, there was a clone of Thirteen, but the drop part wasn't covered and was set at street level, so all you would see is a piece of track drop underground in front of your eyes. It was a really cool effect!

Hahaha, I know this has NOTHING to do with anything, at all, but I thought I'd share it anyway haha.

Lofty

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
...And, randomly, there was a clone of Thirteen, but the drop part wasn't covered and was set at street level, so all you would see is a piece of track drop underground in front of your eyes. It was a really cool effect!
That would be incredible. I'd absolutely love that!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Crazycoaster said:
This is when you REALLY know you're a coaster enthusiast when you start dreaming about them :p

I ALWAYS dream about rides, I had a dream before I went on Stealth that it flew off of the top of the track and exploded while I was queuing for it haha XD

Suchagoooooon

Jools

Giga Poster
nadroJ said:
Crazycoaster said:
This is when you REALLY know you're a coaster enthusiast when you start dreaming about them :p

I ALWAYS dream about rides, I had a dream before I went on Stealth that it flew off of the top of the track and exploded while I was queuing for it haha XD

Suchagoooooon

I dreamed Oblivion fell off and the car smashed into the ground rather than going through the hole! Scary times!

Is there any other test videos available other than the one recorded by the workers, I feel they should have recorded one similar to the Saw one, but then they might wait until all of the theming etc is done!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
nadroJ said:
Crazycoaster said:

Suchagoooooon

See the dreams I have is that I'm usually on the ride, which then falls off the track and plummets to the ground.. but then instead of fiery smooshy death, the carriages just sort of... 'Bounce'. lol <3

Jools

Giga Poster
Crazycoaster said:
nadroJ said:
Crazycoaster said:

Suchagoooooon

See the dreams I have is that I'm usually on the ride, which then falls off the track and plummets to the ground.. but then instead of fiery smooshy death, the carriages just sort of... 'Bounce'. lol <3

Hahaha, yeh same! Kind of like RCT3 :lol:

the king

Mega Poster
I was looking around the net, and found this picture. Nothing new, but a interesting one.

6742512919_bc97b75edc_b.jpg

All credit to coasterfriends and the guy who took it as you can see on the photo.

Martyn B

CF Legend
The track really is **** huge on these!

We've soo many shots of that first drop without the train, and I always imagined the train to be MUCH bigger.

Brett7710

Mega Poster
^ I definatly agree with that, didn't really notice until that picture though.

It reminds me of being in a 4x4, sitting high up and overlooking your surroundings, then getting out and being in a sports car much closer to the ground, it gives a heightened sense of speed.
I think sitting above the track, even to the side of it still has a kind of safe feeling which this will hopefully take away and seem more intense.

Brett7710

Mega Poster
^That's taken from the opposite side near the rapids and the top hat on Stealth though isn't it? or have I got my bearings mixed up. I thought the lift hill on Swarm pointed towards the car park?

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Brett7710 said:
^That's taken from the opposite side near the rapids and the top hat on Stealth though isn't it? or have I got my bearings mixed up. I thought the lift hill on Swarm pointed towards the car park?
Isn't it taken from the outside of the park, and you'd see Swam and the Rapids if the picture moved to the right? So, basically, it's the other side of the lake to the car park entrance?

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Brett7710 said:
Im not questioning where this was taken.
I was just stating that it will look cool from the car park. I do think that It wrecked the view of stealth though. (the skyline view from the car park)

Status
Not open for further replies.