What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Re: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

Or maybe they should look back at their magic mill days and produce some real theming like this:

9669.jpg

AJ

Giga Poster

^ What the hell are you talking about?

... Regardless.

The tail of the plane SHOULD be rotated.

Reckon the queue will split to have a bridge inside the station, or split just under the lift hill?

Josh73

Giga Poster

I have a feeling that that was supposed to go into the Phantasialand topic...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

owenrita121 said:
Can't they just have the same type of loading as Baco.

We've already had this one. Did you miss it? :lol:

The seats on the wingriders are level with the track, on Baco they're raised. So the station platform on Baco is raised allowing you to step over the central train bit above the track. With the wingriders, you'd need step ladders to get over the track :)

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Oh sorry I didn't see the other post and I've never seen a B&M wingrider train before, I have only seen Bacos because I've been on it. OOOPPPPS. :oops:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

Exactly Smithy.

owenrita121 said:
Oh sorry I didn't see the other post and I've never seen a B&M wingrider train before, I have only seen Bacos because I've been on it. OOOPPPPS. :oops:

Yeah, I can't believe you didn't see it, on page 10,476 - post 11, in size 1 writing between two people arguing over what wood the fence was made out of or something ;)

Ethan

Strata Poster

No getting a picture of a Wingrider train on Google, it's not hard. I understand he didn't know about the track height/loading -_-

nadroJ

CF Legend

^It's an easy mistake to make? I know that I'd ask people on here a lot of things before looking myself, I'm bound to get a precise answer to my question as opposed to something I might get from, say, Google.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Why should I go on google when I was on this sight and could just ask a simple question.

AJ

Giga Poster

Ethan said:
No getting a picture of a Wingrider train on Google, it's not hard. I understand he didn't know about the track height/loading -_-

Ethan, stop trying to be a bitch, it's making you look like a total prick. Now shut up and help the newbies out instead of being an arse.

Smithy

Strata Poster

Sorry Ethan, I forgot I should scald somebody for asking a rollercoaster related question on a rollercoaster related forum in a thread specifically about the rollercoaster he had a question about.

**** it, let's stop posting pictures of new developments in here since people can just go onto Google and find them themselves, right? -_-

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend

For God sake will you all SHUT UP. This is seriously the final warning.

SEVERAL PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO TELL 1 PERSON OFF. YOU CAUSE THE TOPIC TO DECEND INTO SPAM. IT LOOKS DISGUSTING.

THINK before you post, all of you. It's unnecessary spam.

I come in this topic and I see someone makes a dumb comment which is frankly not a real issue, someone elses posts and I'm like groan, then someone else posts, then someone else posts, then someone else posts... and then it rolls out of control, because everyone has to pipe in for the sake of it.

It is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Just look at yourselves. Look at how this topic comes across.

[/RAGE]

Inverse

Hyper Poster

From the Development Blog Facebook, that I'm sure you all follow anyway...

388429_145037312266345_115673268536083_124565_885651179_n.jpg

I say it looks pretty good!

Martyn B

CF Legend

They just need to paint that little white spiral on the cone, then its perfect :p

AJ

Giga Poster

Omg thats fabb!. I hope they put something the other side of the main shell..... not just a small bit of plane side o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.