Not open for further replies.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
From ATA:

8922_157971714401_12078464401_3634847_7527764_n.jpg

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Prove it.

I couldn't care much either way, but prove that it is Gerstlauer.

That is simple bi-rail, how can you be so sure?

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Haha, it actualy does look alot like Black Hole track in terms of colour!

Dave, the SW6 pic shows that the sections fit together inbetween the rails and in the rails.

Could be either.

Could be MACK. After Blue Fire that wouldn't exactly be a bad thing!

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah I'm having a look at the tracks and Mack is similar in terms of its connections as well. If any tri-track turns up were still gonna be clueless!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Dave said:
Yeah I'm having a look at the tracks and Mack is similar in terms of its connections as well. If any tri-track turns up were still gonna be clueless!

Plans show all bi-rail, even for the lift, drop and pull out. I guess track is stronger these days and tri-rail isn't needed.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
My only flaw here is that transfer track there is exacly how Intamin do theirs. Ger.'s have 45 degree cuts in the rails... and the nipple's in the rails... Dunno could be exciting!

I guess the only explaination here is that this is a totaly new Intamin ride type that we have never seen before...

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yeah, I was very strong for Gerstslauer, but the signs are showing up now.

SW6.jpg

..when I saw the Transfer track. Some many similaritys to another Intamin, Storm Runner.

The grove to hold tracks solid together, The raid pipe ends, yeah...

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I assume since it's black the picture shows 'inside' track? Or is the whole thing going to be a boring black line?

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Propbably will be inside, I expected the outside to be dark green/brown like the high points on Rita and Air, I thought all high points at AT have to be this colour because it matches the trees. But black will work just fine and the promo stuff has black track.

jacoaster

Roller Poster
^^I'd say black is quite an appropriate colour for the track. I think brown supports would go nicely with it too. It actually looks like there could be some brown supports in the back of that picture... [-o<

As for the manufacturer, to be honest I couldn't give a monkeys who made the track. As long as it's an enjoyable and efficient ride in the end, that's all that matters to me. I thought it was already confirmed it was Intamin anyway?

Blaze

Hyper Poster
TT and ATA said they knew it was, but said they could not state their source, so people either believed them, as they are normally very reliable, or didn't, and went for someone else. Lots of people already said Intamin from the start, like I did, some waited for them to say, and others waited for now, to actualy see who it was.

Nothing has been said by the park, this is the closest they have got to saying.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Yes, they could paint it rainbow colours along it's layout and give it bright pink and purple supports, and ignore the dark theme it has.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
No but since a lot of SW6 marketing has involved green, maybe they could use that somewhere instead of making it look like Knightmare's grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.