What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealbie

CF Legend
Meh, if it turns out to be a Gertslauer, then I wont be upset if it's anything like Fluch :wink:

Other than that, ow :p

Jools

Giga Poster
It does seem the right size to be a gerstlauer and not an Intamin too, the layout doesn't look like any Intamin I've seen, kind of reminds me of the Ultimate a tad.

Mark

Strata Poster
SchumacherFerrari said:
Meh, if it turns out to be a Gertslauer, then I wont be upset if it's anything like Fluch :wink:

Other than that, ow :p

I second that notion. Fluch <3

Taking into account that some people have suggested a continuation of the Hex story on some level... The witch or something? I think a Fluch like ride could even be a possibility (in terms of theming NOT ride model!!!)

If they can pull off an attraction so heavily themed with an amazing score to boot, not only will I be surprised, but I will be impressed. I really want Merlin to show us what they are made of. I hoped for it with Saw and was bitterly dissapointed. Perhaps, because it is Alton, magic will be created?

Anywho, for me at least, it seems far too early to be deciding on who is the manufacturor. Alton sure as h-e-double hockey-sticks seem to be keeping as much as humanly possibly under wraps. Which helps build the anticipation of the so called Worlds First Secret Weapon. I actually don't want to get into the guessing game either. I am actually following this one like AT intended and allowing for surprises. My money is on Gerstlauer, just because it seems they are flavour of the moment. BUT, it could easily be any other company too. A few holes and footers and by no way enough to confirm that the pope takes a dump in the woods thus far, let alone who is behind this.

Shall wait and let the mystery unfold itself...

marc

CF Legend
I thought everyone was saying this was going to be Intamin? I am finding all this rather funny right now tbh :)

Mark

Strata Poster
Indeed Marc. I do seem to remember people "having a go" at you when you didn't believe that it was Intamin.... Now people seem to be jumping on the Gerstlauer bandwagon.

Irony amuses me most, almost as much as the upper-middle class etiquette that Neal presents with each post.

Swat

Hyper Poster
I say we just wait and see. The more we rant and rave about it the more let down we could all be. We don't want Saw all over again now do we?

Aaron

Hyper Poster
SchumacherFerrari said:
Mark amuses me, as does giant roller coaster whoring Stitch :p

Yey!

I say we just wait and see.

Yeah, remember who you're addressing... this topic has 50 pages already and it hasn't even gone vertical yet!

I'm thinking along the lines of stealth's 300 pager. :lol:

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
^ Woah! Stealth had 300 pages? What on earth did you say for 300 pages?! Anyway I love how everyone dismissed sandbrooks unknown source that it was a b&m and complained there was no proof when a few weeks later everyone accepted it was an intamin without any prrof! Although I highly doubt b&m would make a worlds first seing as they haven't even made a launch coaster yet. Oh well lets wait and see!

Ben

CF Legend
Um, like, three people (me included!) said it COULD be an Intamin... I don't know where all this "Everyone said it IS an Intamin" stuff is coming from...

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
^ If only that were true! The worls first bit could be a tilt track in a aquatrax! Shame it would probably mess up the dark story. Damn! Why is water so unscary!

marc

CF Legend
Ben said:
Um, like, three people (me included!) said it COULD be an Intamin... I don't know where all this "Everyone said it IS an Intamin" stuff is coming from...

Tower Times and other Alton websites said the park had told them.

But it could still be Intamin so god knows, I just think it would be funny if it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.