What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Ollie, you didn't speak to him or even meet him - it was a passing glance as he walked into Saw's queueline, and you didn't ;)

It's changed back to "Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a ride on Thirteen as part of this package" again now.

It seems to me as though they have never had any intention of giving a ride on that weekend but used it as a way of persuading more people into booking.

When I booked the woman on the phone said they were intending on giving a ride but couldn't guarantee incase something wasn't ready/went wrong. How true that is is debatable!

Sorry to be a twat, but I hope it doesn't run that weekend, basically because of all the smugness we'd have to put up with from the people with more money than sense if they got to ride it. It STILL wouldn't be worth the money.

Gavin <3

Tbh, the ride is not going to be any different on opening weekend then it will be for those riding exclusively beforehand.

Wonder actually how many people who are going to the weekend actually are just going for the possiblity of a ride...

Although, if the weekend people do end up going on it, then I know I won't be wasting my time with it on opening day, and instead sitting on Nemesis from 9am till sometime when I feel incredibly ill...

Benin, are you ever gonna like, stop being so negative about everything?

If people on the weekend get on, good for them, but there's no need to be all "i won't be wasting my time queuing with you if you go on it, cause i'd already have been on it".

It doesn't make you any better then anyone else on this forum that you may or may not ride it first, so like, don't act like it?

This is a topic to discuss the ride, not wether you're gonna be bitter or not if you get on the actual ride itself on the weekend.

Maybe just appreciate and respect other peoples' opinions then leaving a nasty negative bite on all of your posts all of the time.

Maybe i'm the only one who sees/feels this, i don't know.

I'm not starting an argument with you, before you retaliate with something nasty. Just cheer up and stop needing to have the last word.

AJ said:
This is a topic to discuss the ride, not wether you're gonna be bitter or not if you get on the actual ride itself on the weekend.

Please note my other posts to show that I'm not fussed about my riding the ride or not on the weekend... Because I'm not...

I just stated a point that if I do ride it on the weekend, I will likely not prefer to start my day at Towers in a nice long queue... Especially if it ends up like it did for everyone last year on Saw...

Benin's right AJ - an empty Nemmie is preferable. But as there's a live and people to talk to, I'd still queue up (plus I think I'll like the ride) :lol:

For the love of me in six inch heels quit the flipping bitching and moaning already.

Stop the petty arguements, and get back to the topic at hand, CONSTRUCTION.

Hmmm mine train looking trains and there doesn't seem to be much, if any, padding on the sides! Not much rocking, rolling and being shuck about being predicted then?

Saw it test today and it went over the top of the lift hill quite fast and it takes the first corner and hill with great pace. I think I got a picture of it testing, will do a trip report soon.

I suppose its fenced off from where old UgLand entrance was then? Any signs to what the new land will be called? Get any peeks at Rita?

Status
Not open for further replies.