What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Giga Poster
If opening weekend goes wrong, at least we can be sure Alton won't be... bricking.... it.....

Jools

Giga Poster
AJ said:
If opening weekend goes wrong, at least we can be sure Alton won't be... bricking.... it.....

Dear God *face in palms* :lol:
Aren't the majority of bricks used in building rides in this stule fake anyway, aslogn as it gives the illusion of bricks then great, but if it looks proper fake then; grrrrrr, but I highly doubt that.

AJ

Giga Poster
OMIGOD IF DEY F8KE IM GUNN LEEV A CURLEE STEEMMIN POO OUTSIDE DE RIDE INTRANCE.

Now.... Anyone got any ACTUAL interesting stuff to talk about other then BRICKS.
It's like discussing different types of twig you find on the floor in a park.

So did we find out how many cars the trains had?

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
AJ said:
Now.... Anyone got any ACTUAL interesting stuff to talk about other then BRICKS.
It's like discussing different types of twig you find on the floor in a park.

LOL and thank you. Someone had to say it.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
We don't have anything else interesting to talk about, that's why we're talking about bricks ;)

Hell, for Stealth we had a couple pages based on it's MUSIC...

This is what happens when no info appears for a while in the off-season, people go mad(der)...

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I'd rather talk about music! hehe

That could be mildly interesting. Though I can't really see anything epic for music, like the old Tussauds stuff. Which is a shame because the old great music really builds excitement for me standing there queuing (well did in the past), rather than the ambient drowns we get with Saw for example. Ambient only works if there is a point to it or your passing by. Not for a long queue.

Oh if only they could blow a load on Hans Zimmer.

AJ

Giga Poster
Well from what i've heard about the music from an extremely reliable source, it SHOULD be pretty epic. BUT, as we've heard from recent soundtracks such as SAW... it could be a **** hits fan track.

Maybe SAW's wasn't very good because they were restricted to making something new for SAW [which already has an epic soundtrack] that was original, yet just incase the sponsorship got pulled, they could keep the soundtrack for a while [It doesn't really relate to SAW without the voiceovers, lets be fair]

Which is why i'm hoping the soundtrack for Thirteen shold be half decent, because they are their own predecessors. They know what they need and want for their own ride, and have pulled amazing music out of the bag for rides that follow similar stories at Alton.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Has there been any news yet regaring bloody Ug-Land & Rita, or are we going to have to wait till the park opens to find out?

Jools

Giga Poster
Martyn B said:
Has there been any news yet regaring bloody Ug-Land & Rita, or are we going to have to wait till the park opens to find out?

I'm sure if people had information, they would post it.

Darren

Roller Poster
More pictures have been added: http://www.flickr.com/photos/altontowersresort/

4250821105_2a816d8c32.jpg

More on their site...

NickkyG

Mega Poster
WANT - RCT3 - COMPO - RESULTS - FROM - AGES - AGO! :p

On a more constructive note, parts of that corner look really awkward. I wonder if that section will be 'underground' or 'in a forest'.

Status
Not open for further replies.