What's new

The Maccy D's Thread.

Nicky Borrill

I feel your pain, bruv. ?

Next time I go, I could send you a video of me eating one if you like? Would that help? I mean, it'd be a minor inconvenience for me, but as a friend and fellow goon I'd be willing to do that for you. Just say the word matey. ?
I think I’ll pass on the video ?

Let’s just say I know what I’m doing at 23:59 on the 6th!!!

8865B37F-BFB2-4857-BE72-0B3CC0228272.jpeg

pvnks

I apologise to Nick in advance.

The thread made me do it.

Also, what in the **** is a Katsu Curry McNugget?!
92211542f54c50fa72e73f9bce9db8dd.jpg

Nicky Borrill

I apologise to Nick in advance.

The thread made me do it.

Also, what in the **** is a Katsu Curry McNugget?!
92211542f54c50fa72e73f9bce9db8dd.jpg
I've since had 2 (not in one sitting) And I'm pleased to see they are back to their best!!! We had issues with the sauce up here in the last run, it tasted very different, kind of chemically... But not an issue anymore :)

Gazza

1610491648995.png

Ooooh, a couple of my favourites back for the summetime Menu. I hadn't had a McRib since 2018 in Germany.
The El Maco basically just tastes like a Taco Burger, which isn't a bad thing to be fair.

Howie

View attachment 10818

Ooooh, a couple of my favourites back for the summetime Menu. I hadn't had a McRib since 2018 in Germany.
The El Maco basically just tastes like a Taco Burger, which isn't a bad thing to be fair.

The elusive McRib! 🤤
Worth getting on a plane to Oz for, but as that option is currently unavailable to me, perhaps you could mail me one?

Hyde

I Lied About My Age!
Staff member
Social Media Team
Indeed, McRib is back here in the states as well. If you don't mind paying postage, can cold-storage ship to you!