What's new

The Games we play...

I hated every Resident Evil game, but I think Resi 4 for the Wii was possibly one of the best games ever made. Such a massively fun and deep game; really enjoyable from start to finish.

However, I don't think I'll buy it for the PS3, simply because I've already completed it. Yeah, nicer graphics, but I've "been there, done that". It just wasn't Shadow of the Colossus/Ico good :p

Just downloaded the demo of You Don't Know Jack. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant game. If you are a Yank, or have a Yank PSN account, get it and enjoy. Only three sets of questions, but it's such a joy to play. The humour is brilliant, and the game plays like a joy. You do need friends though... Hmmmm, real life friends... Yeah, you lot are going to struggle there :p

Resident Evil 4 was amazing. All the others can go burn.
I've completed it on the GameCube when it came out, then got it on PS3 and completed all the extra missions and add on things. And then I played it on the Wii round Maddies.
Oh and I've got it on my iPod for 59p. :p
Easily one of the best games ever. :)

In other news I've completed Pokemon White. Got the national dex so will do everything on White then trade over the ones I need from Pearl as I'm like 12 away from completing the National dex on it.

What I don't get is they spend the whole game talking about how amazing the legendary dragons are and then when you get it it's **** and gets beaten by a level 50 Tentacool.

Ollie said:
In other news I've completed Pokemon White

WOW!

... Got the national dex so will do everything on White then trade over the ones I need from Pearl as I'm like 12 away from completing the National dex on it.

Oh... wait... so you HAVEN'T completed White :wink:

^I mean the main story once you beat the Elite 4 and all the faffle after. :p
I'm pissed off as my DS can't connect to the WIFI anymore as my mums partner has really strong internet security and it refuses to connect and he says he won't lower it just so I can play a game.
So I can't get Vicitini till the weekend where I'll get it using the uni internet and I can't trade and battle online. :(

Anyone buying a 3DS tomorrow then?

Im really tempted, it just seems well over priced for a handheld.

£259.99 for 3DS, Street Fighter & Pilot Wings, is the bundle I have been looking at from Game.

Can't make up my mind whether to go for it or not :?

They're doing a guaranteed trade-in of £190 store credit (or £180 cash) if you trade the console back in before April 25th (as long as it's in excellent condition).

It doesn't really take the sting out of the cost of the console though, £200 for a hand held is a lot (and yes, Sony should also listen to this ;) ), but I guess you can play it, get bored and trade in and look at it as a rental price of £20-£30 for a month?

Apparently Tesco are selling it for £175 tonight, though that is without any games.

Currys are doing a midnight deal as well. Link.

A screen showing what Resi 4 will look like when upgraded to HD.
first-resident-evil-revival-screens-20110324013241733.jpg

spicy said:
Anyone buying a 3DS tomorrow then?

Im really tempted, it just seems well over priced for a handheld.

£259.99 for 3DS, Street Fighter & Pilot Wings, is the bundle I have been looking at from Game.

Can't make up my mind whether to go for it or not :?

NO, CAUSE IT'S ****ING GAY AND WON'T HAVE DEVIL SURVIVOR OVERCLOCK OVER HERE WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO GET A ****ING AMERICAN ONE AND A PAL ONE WHICH IS ****ING GAY!

GAY.

I've not even seen a 3DS in action yet. I want to have a go on one before I even consider buying one. Although they do seem pretty expensive and I've heard the 3D gives you headaches.

I'd only come close to considering buying one if there was a working R4 card type thing for it. So that I can make, erm, backups and shiz. Obviously.

The 3DS actually worked even better than I thought it would when I had a go. The augmented Reality cards are awesome. :)

Oh and it can make Mii style characters by taking an image of your face, putting it onto a Mii character and then making it for you to save you having to choose all the hair colours and styles etc and making it yourself.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M_szcCcDAY[/youtube]