What's new

The Games we play...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Going to get it in a week or so... stupid Northern Norway and there not being an electronics store in several tens of kilometres in every direction. Luckily, I have a weekend break home in a week.

Gen. 5, here I come!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Dead Nation is pretty cool, yeah. It's not "ZOMG!", but it's fun and gritty and stuffs. Glad I invested £7 in it :)

kimahri

CF Legend
Why is the world so cruel! I have to buy 2 3Ds, one pal one american cause Nintendo are fuken stoopit and put a region lock on it.

I want devil survivor.

Also pokemon white>black. Zekrom iz well cooler

walker1104

Mega Poster
Well I've just started playing through Pokemon Black. Only done the first two gyms. Its decent, I still think Gold is my favourite ever version though :p

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Today I did the 8th gym, and went legendary hunting on the 3 random ones...

Tomorrow, Victory Road, then faff filling up the Pokedex before taking on the Elite 4...

Lain

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Today I did the 8th gym, and went legendary hunting on the 3 random ones...

Tomorrow, Victory Road, then faff filling up the Pokedex before taking on the Elite 4...

I'm only up to the fourth gym. ¬_¬

Snoo

The Legend
Homefront

Great game in story mode.. multiplayer is just ****.. complete ****. I haven't been able to connect even once. This is a complete shame. BUT! This is the first day.. so hopefully it improves.

7.5/10

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Picked this up over the weekend:
killzone-3-hmv-edition.jpg

HMV are muppets. £44 for it, just a tenner more than an online price for just the game. I don't really like Killzone, but I might be able to flog it for a decent price down the line :)