What's new

The Games we play...

Nicky

Hyper Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Kirby's Epic Yarn...
Plus two player is very solid on it...

I like it so far...

You only liked it because you got to pick up Prince Fluff (me) and throw me around.

It is so ridiculously cute and very random at the same time. Two player gets interesting when you both want to go in different directions though being carried to the other player is helpful in some situations.

Benin bought me RCT2 so that's probably the rest of my work this term down the drain unless I can resist it.

walker1104

Mega Poster
furie said:
For those with GT5!!!

If you set your B-Spec drivers to be "Shared with Friends" (or set to Online), we'll be able to race them from a web browser. You'll get XP for the B-Spec driver and money...

Hmm... I may have missed this before :p

I'm up for doing that. I'm always in need of extra XP/Money on that game. Whats your PSN Furie, I'll add you and give this a go.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Furiekins. I've been doing ti this week to try and get me to a decent level to run the endurance races. I'll add you on to the list.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's your level which is important though. I'm trying to hit Level 32 so I can get the Nurbergring Endurance event to win the DTM car I need to enter the DTM cup.

walker1104

Mega Poster
Yeah, My level is only 23 also, I get bored of B-Spec too easily :p

I can set one of my DTM cars to online if you like, then you should be able to borrow it to use for the event.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
walker1104 said:
Yeah, My level is only 23 also, I get bored of B-Spec too easily :p

I can set one of my DTM cars to online if you like, then you should be able to borrow it to use for the event.

Cheers, used the R8 DTM and Ferrari '07 last night. The R8is excellent, the F1 car a bit manic :lol:

I've been adding you to races as and when.

Also been doing Inverse's and Smithy's :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
OMG!!! Depeche Mode Pack 1 for Rock Band out next week!!! So excited!!! :lol:

Smithy

Strata Poster
Only just gone on GT5 to see Furie's been racing my B Spec drivers. Nice one, I'll return the favour next time I run some races. :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It actually a cool way to encourage people to use the pretty poor b-spec mode (which is really required to do to be honest). It's a stupid mode, and most of the time you needn't spend any time with it, and who in their right mind is going to sit for 24 hours and encourage a CPU controlled driver to go a bit faster (which they'll fail at).

Stupid GT5 ;)

walker1104

Mega Poster
Smithy said:
Only just gone on GT5 to see Furie's been racing my B Spec drivers. Nice one, I'll return the favour next time I run some races. :)

Yeah, It's been working quite well for me too. I'm gaining XP without having to do anything. Cheers Furie! :)

I'm with Furie on this one though, the B-Spec mode is stupid. Luckily, I have an X2010, so I can just start it going and leave him to it. Well for most of the races anyway. That Nascar one and the Formula GT Championship aren't fun at all.

Are either of you two entering the GT Academy by the way?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The GT B-Spec I found okay actually, but the Nascar one is a bitch as a driver, never mind a stupid driver who brakes on Daytona!!!

Not entering the Academy as I'm not very good at the game. I just play for a bit of a laugh every so often. Good luck to you if you are entering though :)

robbeal

Hyper Poster
That GT Academy thing is quite cool, the two fellas who've won it so far have actually done pretty well in real motorsport! Great if you win it, but i'm sure there's thousands of entrants, I doubt i'd get anywhere!

walker1104

Mega Poster
furie said:
The GT B-Spec I found okay actually, but the Nascar one is a bitch as a driver, never mind a stupid driver who brakes on Daytona!!!

Not entering the Academy as I'm not very good at the game. I just play for a bit of a laugh every so often. Good luck to you if you are entering though :)

Yeah, I've no idea why they break as they go over the start line. It really winds me up.

Thanks. I doubt I'll have any chance of winning though. The people near the top are putting too much effort in. I had about 2/3 hours on it yesterday and worked my way up to 32nd. Then dropped back to 82nd overnight. Hopefully I'll find time tomorrow to bring that back up. But its good fun, I've got a few friends who have entered to, so as long as I beat them :p

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I played on a 3DS yesterday. It was amazing, much better than I expected.

Good old nintendo, thought I'd share.

Homer

Hyper Poster
Haters gonna hate. Been playing Pokeymans all spring break.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ8am-ozC44[/youtube]