What's new

The Games we play...

Pierre

Strata Poster
Hahah Ollie I didn't realise I had £1.97 in my wallet, so I bought the snowman mask and the santa clause jacket... and also had a slanging match with "Alfie19" the prick, I rang Sony today as I still havn't got my Call of Duty 4 back from when my PS3 first broke, they're sending me a new copy within 2 weeks apparently, ****ing hope so because it wipes the floor with World at War...

Kebab

Giga Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6kWk74YBnc[/youtube]

We need more games like this! :--D Takes me back to the old times and uses no realistic crap that I get put off by these days :p

Thats what spoilt GTAIV, took realism too far and made it complete and utter **** :evil:

kimahri

CF Legend
You learn something new every day.

In COD:WAW you can obtain the raygun in The mission Little Resistance. You need to jump in some puddles and ditches and some statues will come up from the ground and you have it.

Not sure if this works co-op on or offline.

Ollie

CF Legend
Just had fun on Home. Met Pierre who was dressed as a Snowman and I was dressed as Santa and everyone kept coming up to us and asking for Christmas presents.
Then Pierre logged off and more people were asking for presents. So I had a sit down to think and some guy came over and stuck his cock in my characters mouth. *I did a nodding motion as well to scare passers by*
So yeah. Had fun pretending I was giving someone an early Christmas present. :p

SCREENSHOT: (I'm Santa)
santahead.png

Aerith

Mega Poster
Newest trailer for final fantasy XIII ooooo im getting so exited and finally another blonde final fantasy heroine, they have finally given away her name of Stella.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHOixV51mmM[/youtube]

Ollie

CF Legend
^Looks good. When is it released?
Also, having never played a FF game before how easy will it be for me to understand what's going on?

kimahri

CF Legend
Aerith said:
Newest trailer for final fantasy XIII ooooo im getting so exited and finally another blonde final fantasy heroine, they have finally given away her name of Stella.

[youtube][/youtube]

I've known Stella's name for ages and thats Versus XIII :p

There are 2 unamed charcaters though for XIII though.

ollie said:
Also, having never played a FF game before how easy will it be for me to understand what's going on?

Since non of the main series follow on from each other it should be really easy depending on the complexity of the game. The only way the main Final Fantasies are linked are the name and common themes like music, references to previous games and travel methods (like the chocobo and air ships).

I started with Final Fantasy X which is by no means the best but it is reletivly easy. I then played VII which I found to be a let down the further I got in till i gave up.

And VI is the best. <3 Final Fantasy VI.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
So, the rumours of Home being full of teens pretending to perform sexual acts are totally unfounded... Excellent ;)

Aerith

Mega Poster
kimahri said:
Aerith said:

[youtube][/youtube]

I've known Stella's name for ages and thats Versus XIII :p

.[/quote]

Yes yes i know its versus, thats the one im talking about, not the other one! and i knew it was stella, but they had not made it offical about her name till only recently.

Also after wathing the clips of her, they have made Stella take the form of Aerith and of Lucrecia from 7, the movement and facial expressions signify both of those characters! :lol:

Should be awesome, im looking forward to versus XIII more than ff13! :p

Ollie

CF Legend
Just ordered GTAIV from Play.com.

I probably won't play it for months due to LBP though. :D

LBP IN 2 DAYS WOOP!!!!

Lewis

Hyper Poster
^ How many ****ing posts do you want to get out of getting a game :roll:

In other news..

[Ollie] GH:WT, COD5, GoW2, Fallout 3 etc. in 2 days!!! [/Ollie]

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Come on Lewis. It's fanboy Ollie after all. :wink:
That's almost like complaining about iJustin's CP posts or Steven - in general. :p

kimahri

CF Legend
Ollie said:
Just ordered GTAIV from Play.com.

I probably won't play it for months due to LBP though. :D

LBP IN 2 DAYS WOOP!!!!

I HAD IT BEFORE YOOO.

I AM BETTER THAN YOOO.

I'M MAKING MY OWN LEVEL FIRST.

Lewis

Hyper Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
Come on Lewis. It's fanboy Ollie after all. :wink:
That's almost like complaining about iJustin's CP posts or Steven - in general. :p

Ahh fair point :p Jerry speaks sense.

I shall be quiet now.

Ollie

CF Legend
But Lewis does live in Southampton so therefore. He's not used to high quality things and his opinion is void. :p

Lewis

Hyper Poster
I think you'll find that Southampton is a lot better than Gosport, where you can't take two steps without encountering one of it's odd inhabitants, either a chav, teenage mum or old person, or perhaps a mix, and plus it's near enough Portsmouth and don't get me started with that..

PS3 Fanboy + Comes from Gosport = epic fail.

Anyway back to games.....