Ollie

CF Legend
See if you can spot the mistake here: :lol:
pricy.jpg

And here's the link to the page where it's still saying it. :p
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-of-Duty-4- ... s_ir_all_3

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
It's not good. I've been playing L4D so much I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms after not playing for a while. Being in school doesn't help.

Still suprisingly buggy though, crashes a lot more than I'd like it to, but not when I'm playing, so s'alright.

Not played any more Dead Space yet, not had the time.

Been put off Mirror's Edge too, the reviews say it's either not very good, or it is good, just way too short. Don't think it's worth it. Good try though!

marc

CF Legend
I loved Final Fantasy games but they sort of lost the plot and became hit and miss.

VI was the best 7 was ok as was 10 but the others I just gave up on as the story did not grip me.

I got so into VI and 10 that I was in tears at the end of 10.

I also love the Kingdom Hearts games but I prefered the story in the 1st one. Looks like 3 will be out November 2009 PS3 only as Sony signed a deal for the series.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Kingdom Hearts is a great series, but I never end up playing each one more than once as they take too long. :(

kimahri

CF Legend
Hmm.

Again I have no idea. I just know that they are for the PSP, DS and mobiles and the characters in each one.

On the Topic of Square Enix.

Blood Of Bahamut.

Its for the DS and looks pretty good so far. Apparently its a Sequal to Bahamut Lagoon... Which pretty much no one has played in english. Ah well.

Ollie

CF Legend
Does anyone know if Game give away empty game cases (like the ones they use for display).
I want to see if I can get an empty Tomb Raider Underworld one as I got the collectors edition and it's too wide to fit on my game rack. :p
And it's bugging me as it has to balance on top and I like to have all my games organised in alphabetical order on the rack. :lol:

Lewis

Hyper Poster
^ Try asking them yourself :roll:. We're not psychic ;)

I want Left 4 Dead already... darn having to wait :(

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
East Coast(er) General said:
Pokemaniac said:
^!!! 688,000 views in two days?!?

Nice game, though. Loving the sensors on the bike.
It's up to over 852,000 views now & well worth it, but it's got to be a viral ad, no?
Well, looks like I was right. It was a viral add as I suspected, but here's the perfect reply.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMKbykr2Ec[/youtube]
"Viral market duchebags" :lol:
Freddie rules!

PLCP

Mega Poster
Nazi Zombies <3.

Especially when you can get a Ray Gun from the mystery box. That thing is so beastly it is unbelievable.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Trying to work my way up there (even gave up Left4Dead playing time), but I just have too much to do right now. I'll get there soon. I saw you playing this evening, but couldn't join since there were four of you already in the party. :wink:

PLCP

Mega Poster
When you get 4 people its so much fun, because eventually 3 people will fall down and its hilarious to hear the last person start screaming and watch them try and destroy like 50 zombies running after them. :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Make sure to invite me next time you see me on XBL & you've got a slot open, unless you see that I'm playing Viva Pinata because that's my wife - not me.
Aidan is also a blast to play with, but his so good that he tends to take over sometimes, if you know what I mean. And he cracks up all the time & his laugh is so infectious that he'll soon have everyone cracking up over the silliest things. But you should give him a try if you get the chance.

Pierre

Strata Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
unless you see that I'm playing Viva Pinata because that's my wife - not me.

Yeah yeah ;)

Zombie mode is quality though like PLCP said, it is hilarious when 3 are on the floor with REVIVE and you're in 'last stand' watching this one guy running around, hectically reloading and switching weapons to try and rid the zombies haha...

Level 15 is my best so far, this is the only reason I wish I had XBOX :( no one has PS3 lol.

Ollie

CF Legend
^I have PS3. The highest stage I've got on Zombie is 21. :p

Does anyone else seem to be having the problem that most the times when they join a game the host either leaves or looses their connection so it boots you back into the lobby?