What's new

T3 is done for at Kentucky Kingdom

emoo

Hyper Poster
'Regret' and Beloved' in the first paragraph. I can't bring myself to read further. The GP are an odd bunch.

JackFish

Mega Poster
Not the best coaster but I wish with Kentucky Kingodms relationship with RMC that they would build a raptor track or maybe even bring back the topper track. Wishful thinking I know, but still.....

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Not the best coaster but I wish with Kentucky Kingodms relationship with RMC that they would build a raptor track or maybe even bring back the topper track. Wishful thinking I know, but still.....
I mean, if they're removing a coaster, it would indicate clear up space for a new attraction. There nice land plot owned by KK further behind T3 (including the old Batman Stunt Show arena), which would give more opportunity than not.

ViperGTS500

Roller Poster
They were...they canceled the Raptor project at the last minute at the beginning of the pandemic. It went to Silverwood.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Sounds familiar.

The end is nigh for most of these SLCs it seems. Arkham recently became the first to meet the scrap heap. Mind Eraser will likely never open again at SFA. SFDL's version has also been rumored to be reaped. And now this.

Last edited:

Justin2000

Mega Poster
Ah, I figured. I hadn't heard anything about Darien Lake's SLC getting removed. Where did you hear about it? It just got a hand-me-down train from New England's Goliath, too.

Oh my God! I heard those trains were terrible on Goliath. I'm hoping you mean SFNE's Mind Eraser

Fiender

Roller Poster
Ah, it was probably the old trains from SFNE's SLC. And Screamscape's rumor was predicated on DL's Mind Eraser's franken train not passing inspection, which was likely true as it abruptly got the new train.