What's new

T3 is done for at Kentucky Kingdom

Peet

Giga Poster
Word on the street is still UK for some ungodly reason, brace yourselves maybe?
Interesting rumour; the only park I could really picture getting this would be M&D's which is currently lacking any big coasters, and the ones it used to have were so bad* that this would actually look like a terrific ride for them, and be the best coaster (ever?) in Scotland. That would be bad news for me though, I don't want to feel compelled to go back there 😅.

* I actually kind of enjoyed Tornado, the very low seating position gave it a unique ride feel, even if it was objectively a terrible ride.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Interesting rumour; the only park I could really picture getting this would be M&D's which is currently lacking any big coasters, and the ones it used to have were so bad* that this would actually look like a terrific ride for them, and be the best coaster (ever?) in Scotland. That would be bad news for me though, I don't want to feel compelled to go back there 😅.
It would be a tricky marketing task - big red inverted coaster - after... you know...

Matt N

CF Legend
One I’ve heard suggested that I thought seemed logical was Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach.

They have a fair whack of space from having recently removed their log flume, it would be a large-scale ride for them, they don’t seem to be doing too badly financially (outwardly at least), and I think they seem like the sort of park that might go for a decent-size used ride over something brand new.

I can’t imagine that they’re brimming with cash for a big, new custom coaster, but I could maybe see them being able to afford a used SLC…

I’d be surprised if it’s Oakwood, personally. The park doesn’t give off the impression of being in the best shape financially, and they could only stretch to a relatively small used Pinfari for their last coaster in 2017.