furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
ECG said:
Double post! Oh well, report me. :p

525499_342342685821302_215669825155256_879317_21549491_n.jpg

Testing with riders <3

OMG!!!! ALL those people have lost their limbs! LOST THEIR LIMBS!!! Then they've been drained of blood and gone all pasty* white. Somebody call the the press, quickly!!!

The ride area looks a bit dull and concrete, but the trains are simple but effective :)

*Pasty in this sense meaning "pale", not "filled with various left over meat products at Greggs" :p

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
This looks sweet! Love the keyhole tower, SO glad I was wrong and they kept it. I also like how the queue goes through it as well as that striped support.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
The park is still in corporate buyouts. Unless an employee posts something, we're probably not going to get any more info until opening day.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Wow, love the tower theming and the water feature is an added plus! (at least I hadn't heard of it previously)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well it looks a lot better than Swarm, that's for sure.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
reddude333 said:
Wow, love the tower theming and the water feature is an added plus! (at least I hadn't heard of it previously)

Um, the water feature was discussed previously in this thread.

It was spotted on the park map before the track was complete.

JAMMYD777

Roller Poster
Here it is on Youtube ECG :--D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dANVVIzBWo[/youtube]

Edit - Let's embed it then :wink: ECG

Brett7710

Mega Poster
This is definitely my favourite Wingrider layout so far, I actually hope they start cloning it for other parks as Six flags tend to do. At the same time a couple of the finishing touches look disappointing. What happened to the ground after the first zero g? it just looks like they accidentally spilled a big puddle of concrete on the ground and never bothered to clean it up.
The other thing is the water effect, sure its great that they've taken the time and effort to actually install an effect, but why are these latest water effects all a bit . . . crap? It's the same with The Swarm and even Shambhala from the obscured video shots i've seen so far, when you compare the effects to Manta and even the Vanish Coaster, these newer efforts look like they've been bodged together on a tiny budget.