What's new

Six Flags Great America |"X-Flight"| B&M Wing Coaster

marc

CF Legend
Six Flags Great America |"X-Flight"| B&M Wing Coaster

^ I meant them things like they used on raptor and swarm.

As you say they have not even got the theming there yet so I just don't think it will happen now. If they dont it will be a shame.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
How do we know the tower isn't at the park yet?

They have plenty of places to stash stuff off camera. :p

They had the Chang trains for weeks before it was leaked. The theming elements for Dark Knight were in shipping containers for a while before they got moved into sight.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Just heard Leviathan is getting a tunnel for the bottom of its first drop....and where are the foundations???? If CW can do that, SFGA should be able to build this..in time, although the tower is slightly larger! :--D

D1993

Hyper Poster
there will definitely be the keyhole element on this ...
if anything, we should be expecting more added special goodness, like water effects and near misses like the plane that swarm has and a whole bunch of random x-flight sort of theming ....

Lofty

CF Legend
D1993 said:
there will definitely be the keyhole element on this ...
if anything, we should be expecting more added special goodness, like water effects and near misses like the plane that swarm has and a whole bunch of random x-flight sort of theming ....
Just to ask, where's the proof in all of this? I'm not arguing your point, at all, I'm genuinely asking :)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Bottom_Feeder_13 said:
If you look at the first testing photo you can see the foundations for the keyhole element.

Already been said... twice.

I don't think there will a plane wing like The Swarm. There is no proof that there will be one. Also, splash effects? No lake. They could dig one now, but still to evidence to say either way.

Lofty

CF Legend
Bottom_Feeder_13 said:
If you look at the first testing photo you can see the foundations for the keyhole element.
I was more aiming at the whole "It'll have more effects" etc.

B&MintaminGCI

Roller Poster
Aq4CsCGCEAAcn2A.jpg

Keyhole is starting to go up.

If I remember correctly, there is supposed to be a splash feature on the turn after the immleman, not 100% on that though.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
The keyhole looks great! So glad I was wrong on that one! I know there's more to it, but if they just left it as it is, I wouldn't complain. If it looks this good now, though, imagine how it will look when it's done!

B&MintaminGCI

Roller Poster
Oh, I just noticed in the Keyhole picture, it seems as though the queue line is going to go through the keyhole too, that'll make for some cool photos, and a really nice experience for guests waiting in line.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Double post! Oh well, report me. :p

525499_342342685821302_215669825155256_879317_21549491_n.jpg

Testing with riders <3

D1993

Hyper Poster
wow! already!
And now that they put those red train covers on, they look really sweet!
They're my favorite trains out of all the wing riders!
Sometimes the simple thing is what works best. I'm glad to see that there is nice progress being made.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^I wish you were too Chris. It would be great to hang with you again when I go there in a few weeks.