What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | DC Universe | Flat Rides | 2024

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
@Tonydawild1 hate to backseat moderate but if I can suggest either downloading the images or heavily cropping those screenshots, love the coverage but it’s gonna be another month of this and a month of phone screen grabs isn’t pretty. Simpler for us all, you might also find it easier :)

Last edited:

HandsUpPantsDown

Roller Poster
It's making fun of millions of avoidable deaths, would it be ok if I joked about the holocaust or slavery? I find it disturbing that a CF admin comments something like that, and has laughing reactions from other admins, whilst also being "wholly united" on other topics which "abuse people" I expect the comment will be deleted and we can move on with our shared passion civilly, cheers

Tonydawild1

Roller Poster
We are in the final week of clues any final predictions guys? I say a coaster or a flat ride package with a new theme area by Goliath in the front of the park .

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Gonna be honest, I don't give a flying 💩 what this could be anymore. We're at 50+ "clues" by now, it's just an impractical amount to keep caring about. Jeffrey is the man when it comes to park investments (ex. ordering a 4th B&M Dive train, surely a half-million dollar expense there), but my GOODNESS, this has dragged on far too long.

Last edited: