What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | DC Universe | Flat Rides | 2024

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/14xufqd
Gist of it is something is being removed from the park (Second clue implies it's getting relocated somewhere) and being replaced by something new, "history repeats itself" might imply the return of an old type of ride. Rides teased to be removed:
  • Fireball
  • Hustler
  • Bucking Broncos
  • Pandemonium
  • The kiddie train ride I don't know the name of
I'd wager Fireball might be biting it because SF has been on a roll getting rid of those kinds of rides. But we'll see.

Tonydawild1

Roller Poster
Got a clue today .I'm really stumped at this one. It says at the end almost gone. What does this mean? Hopefully somebody will share their input about this clue today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230724-163645.png
    Screenshot_20230724-163645.png
    180 KB · Views: 96

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've not been following this particularly closely, but if it wasn't for the previous clues that latest one could be pointing at a retrack of Superman.

"Do not make it complicated."
"Keeping track is essential."
"In Texas, the definition of unique."

Looking at the other clues I'm not so sure though - mind I don't know the park or park history well enough to know what those old boardwalk references would refer to.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
As I mentioned in the SFOG thread, Six Flags is more or less allegedly talking to Intamin again. Wilder rumblings speak of a multilaunch concept behind Road Runner, which the park has ultimately decided against. Regardless, it would be crazy if SFFT got another huge coaster so soon after Dr Diabolical and the huge ongoing shopping list of ride refurbs/park additions.

Could Fiesta Texas finally be getting that fabled mega coaster? Something like Kondaa would be cool, definitely seems like the park for it.

ViperGTS500

Roller Poster
As I mentioned in the SFOG thread, Six Flags is more or less allegedly talking to Intamin again. Wilder rumblings speak of a multilaunch concept behind Road Runner, which the park has ultimately decided against. Regardless, it would be crazy if SFFT got another huge coaster so soon after Dr Diabolical and the huge ongoing shopping list of ride refurbs/park additions.

Could Fiesta Texas finally be getting that fabled mega coaster? Something like Kondaa would be cool, definitely seems like the park for it.
Why do you think this park has been getting so many upgrades/improvements/coasters/rides compared to all the other SF's besides that Seibert is running it?

Tonydawild1

Roller Poster
Here another clue today and he released another video on Facebook of Fiesta Texas of more clues

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726-192207.png
    Screenshot_20230726-192207.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 58

MaxxForceFan

Roller Poster
Based on the clues, I think we are looking at two new versions of rides that used to exist at the park.

The clues about being another Six Flags first, unique to Texas, and having a twist is pointing me towards a Funtime Booster Unhinged for one of the rides.

? + 2002 (Tempest) = 2024 ( ? & Funtime Booster Unhinged)

https://amusementtoday.com/funtime-offers-a-new-variation-on-classic-thriller-booster-unhinged/
VIENNA, Austria — With more than two decades of frightening passengers and delighting onlookers along midways with its Booster attraction, Funtime is making headway into the larger theme park market with this thrill ride. The company’s StarFlyer has already been a huge seller and is seen in parks around the world. This year, the Booster attraction will be installed in two theme parks in the U.S. The Great Escape and Six Flags St. Louis will be introducing the towering, rotating thrills of the classic Booster to its audiences and the park skyline.

But now comes a twist.

Funtime has introduced Booster Unhinged. The first was introduced at Prater Park in 2019. The concept is now ready to expand and become bigger yet.

Booster Unhinged takes the proven extreme concept of the original Booster and revs up the adrenaline with another level of chaos. Riders experience three separate motions all at once: the rotation of the main boom, powered rotation of the seating rigs, and the free-flipping gravitational motion of each individual seat.

https://rideentertainment.com/extreme-rides-booster-unhinged/

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Just pulling your leg, they be getting an SBF Visa next year.

Or any of the following manufacturers, according to Siebert. Interestingly enough, no B&M here;
D226652F-6A06-47E9-A9B4-28B012932DF3.jpeg
Source

MaxxForceFan

Roller Poster
Wow I seen that just now ? What do you think .still lots of good companies.but clue is the past .so I can only think Vekoma and zamperla ...
Look at the former attractions on this list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Six_Flags_Fiesta_Texas_attractions

Then look at the years they were added and which years are crossed off the clues. A new version of S.S. Overboard (added in 1998) could be possible. Perhaps an Intamin Bounty.
https://www.intamin.com/product/bounty/

Ride Entertainment is on the list, so my guess of Funtime Booster Unhinged for one of the rides still works.

Last edited: