Silver Dollar City | Time Traveler | Mack Looping Launched Spinner

Swoosh

Mega Poster
New teaser posted for today.
3.JPG

Obviously the answer is TIME

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
WHAT THE FLYING **** HOLY ****. God damn though, I was at the park YESTERDAY and that wasn't there. Missed it by one day. Damnit. Anyways, holy **** this thing is going to be incredible. Silver Dollar City is about to have one of the best top 2s in the world.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Poop blessed by the heavens! If nothing else, at least this is clearly going to be the most spectacular spinning coaster out there. A ninety-degree drop seems really cool on a ride type that generally shies away from ninety-degree turns. Can't wait to see what the rest of it will look like, or what other parks will build something like this if Mack turns it into a catalogue coaster type.

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Here is the first round of photos from today. We should have more later on today.
Full Sized Photos: HERE

20622341_10155572667072232_1696970261948917985_n.jpg

Better lighting on that first drop -- they also added some track back towards the station

20622289_10155572666782232_7133621902809109820_n.jpg

The first inversion seems to follow that first drop. There looks to be another inversion starting there by the truck (down the hill). The straight track is probably leading to that launch building there on the left.

Last edited:

cp2013

Roller Poster
could this ride be the Mack dive coaster that was seen at one time or another? all the teasers are (to me at least) pointing to a dive coaster, I know a lot of the assumption was a spinning coaster but this drop and the design so far looks almost like a dive coaster.

Swoosh

Mega Poster
could this ride be the Mack dive coaster that was seen at one time or another? all the teasers are (to me at least) pointing to a dive coaster, I know a lot of the assumption was a spinning coaster but this drop and the design so far looks almost like a dive coaster.

The issue with it JUST being a dive coaster is that the park has stated there will be a lot of "firsts" - what "firsts" are there left to do with dive coasters?

cp2013

Roller Poster
The issue with it JUST being a dive coaster is that the park has stated there will be a lot of "firsts" - what "firsts" are there left to do with dive coasters?
I haven't seen a lift yet and usually at this level of construction there is usually a lift started, perhaps the first launched dive coaster?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Helix isn't a dive coaster, either. ;)

Who cares about what the actual 'world's first' elements are, anyway? This is going to be an amazing ride regardless.