Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rush

Giga Poster
People are so ignorant when they say 'I'm definitely straight because I don't want it up the rear end.' :roll:

I'm not too sure myself, I used to think I was 100% straight but I reckon that's "fluctuated" since then. I'll probably need to be in a proper relationship again before I truly know what I am.

I'll come back in about six months time. :p

Will

Strata Poster
^
Yeah, and so's Gravelly Hill interchange :p

As for me, I doubt I need answer, though I suspect I already have done, because talking is something I am good at.

Ollie

CF Legend
I presume I've posted in here but I can't be bothered to check through all the past pages.
So I'm still straight. :)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
King Goon said:
Everybody knows me now after the euro live :D.

I didn't know the whole of CF went on the Euro Live. :roll:

Anyway, I am Bi. I swing more towards men, but, you cannot beat a good pair of breasts. Yep, I'm greedy! :--D

Will

Strata Poster
Uncle Arly said:
you cannot beat a good pair of breasts.
Yeah, you can - even the straight acknowledge this... what occurs ABOVE the breasts is far more important in my book.
And what happens below them too, if you really want too much information...
Which you don't xD

This is a common misconception - it IS possible to be straight without being a breast enthusiast :p

... Yes, edited for rather compromising typo xD

A

Anonymous

If I haven't already posted it I am bisexual but I lean more to the males than females. Not sure why I just do I can't explain the reason why.

A

Anonymous

I came out long ago I still like females. I do have times were I like females more. But I am just enjoying life and sex.

Basically I am being greedy.

nealbie

CF Legend
Neal likes pretty ladies :p

I have thought about both, but men just don't make me happy in that way. I can register which men are "good looking" and which are not, but they don't make me want to pounce :lol:

This however, does not mean that I can't be exceptionally camp at the best of times. Cheesy 90's pop and Disney is ace, and I'm more than comfortable with people knowing that, because that's me and I have nothing to hide. :)

Mark

Strata Poster
Will said:
Uncle Arly said:
you cannot beat a good pair of breasts.
Yeah, you can - even the straight acknowledge this... what occurs ABOVE the breasts is far more important in my book.
And what happens below them too, if you really want too much information...
Which you don't xD

This is a common misconception - it IS possible to be straight without being a breast enthusiast :p

... Yes, edited for rather compromising typo xD

I love you Will... (in a non homosexual way)

Will

Strata Poster
^
Somebody's got to... :p
And the more consistently, the better. I guess that's one of the many advantages of male times, but... a bit late for that now :p

nadroJ

CF Legend
This being CF, I automatically assume everyone is gay until proven otherwise XD

Yeah, I'm straight, that's not to say alcohol can't change my mind sometimes...

Will

Strata Poster
^
And some people clearly have to do more to convince you of straightness than others. :wink:

... which isn't to say yours are the first CF feet I've become far too... engaged with - but again, alcohol. Can be a right pain in the neck sometimes. Not entirely unlike me.

I think nice bodies on women are quite sexy (as people on here who have met me can attest to.. I do check out other girls), but having said that, I'm straight. I'd never have a one on one with a girl.. Maybe a threesome with another guy, but never just one on one.

So yes, straight but I do check out other girls.