Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Why would i be in denial if im bi, and bi simply means you are gay and straight, sounds weird but thats what it is.

Sam

Giga Poster
Because you describe yourself as having all the characteristics of being gay. I.E FANCYING MEN and being uncomfortable when a woman fancies you yet say that you're bi.

A

Anonymous

I'm as straight as a roundabout and proud of it!

Homophobia should be completely eradicated.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I'm actually quite shocked at how many people on her say they are gay.

But the thing is, I cant even tell if they're joking or not.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Richie said:
mewantcandy2 said:
and my girfriend is more attractive than any female member on cf.
You're not big headed at all are you... :roll:

Could you please post a picture of this apparantely fit girlfriend?

I am surprised at how many gays there are on CF too, By the way, I'm straight for life!

c&r

Mega Poster
Lmao, how old are you, 13?

What a definite statement to be making when you're just about to enter the age most people discover their true sexuality.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Fitter than Georgi would be hard.... fitter than Collette would be hard too.... two examples from the female race that make me puzzled why anyone would want to be gay ;)

Mike

Giga Poster
slammer* said:
Im straight, hate gays.

I really cannot wait until you post in the Rate The Person Above thread. I think you may even get a lower mark than I give that Sonic idiot (no, not Joey, the other one :p).

Also, I would say I'm still Bisexual, but still a virgin, so until I try both out I wouldn't put myself one way or the other.

A

Anonymous

Don't you just love it when you go out and you see some proppa buff girls and they be checkin you out (clearly) and all you can think is "man, straightness pwns."

Sam

Giga Poster
^ So what you're saying is that a bloke could have mad rampant anal sex and arse fisting sesions with other men.... and still be completely straight?